Register To Comment
    Player in Training

Status
    Hello everyone,

I'm a Lilywhite fan from Singapore. My wife and I will be travelling to London in Mar/ Apr 12 and we want to catch the game between Tottenham Hotspur and Swansea City on 1 Apr 12.

We are thinking of getting the tickets from the official website. For this game, is it possible for us to get tickets through general sale? or are the tickets likely to be sold out by then?

We are worried that the game might be postponed, since it has been postponed once from 31 Mar 12 to 1 Apr 12. Any experts here if the game would be further postponed, maybe due to the FA cup competition?

Thanks for any help!

Regards,
    singapore_spurs

Legend !

Status
    hi and a massive warm welcome

enjoy your time here

Legend !

Status
    Hi from Pasir Panjang

To answer your questions:

The game should go on general sale, the GS tickets will be released on February 23rd, make sure you get to there early!

And the game will be safe from postponement - the FA Cup Semis are on April 14th.

Player in Training

Status
    Hi,

Good to see a fellow Singaporean liilywhite fan in this forum. Anyway, yesterday was the first day of general sale for the Stoke game and boy, was it hot traffic! I was testing out the traffic and I could not even secure any ticket before they were all sold out!

I guess the same thing would apply for the Swansea game so I'm leaning towards getting a lilywhite membership in order to enjoy the priority period to get the tickets. I don't think the traffic would be that bad on the first sale day for bronze and lilywhite members and it should be a breeze to get 2 tickets. Am I right?

Also, my wife and I will be travelling for the game so it makes more sense to get 2 separate memberships right? I know as a lilywhite member, I can buy a guest ticket but as it's on a availability basis, it might be difficult to get the seats next to each other.

any advice much appreciated. It's less than 2 months to the game! Looking forward to my maiden trip to White Hart Lane..

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Singapore_Spurs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hi,

Good to see a fellow Singaporean liilywhite fan in this forum. Anyway, yesterday was the first day of general sale for the Stoke game and boy, was it hot traffic! I was testing out the traffic and I could not even secure any ticket before they were all sold out!

I guess the same thing would apply for the Swansea game so I'm leaning towards getting a lilywhite membership in order to enjoy the priority period to get the tickets. I don't think the traffic would be that bad on the first sale day for bronze and lilywhite members and it should be a breeze to get 2 tickets. Am I right?

Also, my wife and I will be travelling for the game so it makes more sense to get 2 separate memberships right? I know as a lilywhite member, I can buy a guest ticket but as it's on a availability basis, it might be difficult to get the seats next to each other.

any advice much appreciated. It's less than 2 months to the game! Looking forward to my maiden trip to White Hart Lane..
    I'm actually from Scotland, but I've lived in SG for 8 and a half years now

Yeah if you get a Lilywhite membership you should have no problem getting a ticket - although as you know it's only one per membership so it may be a good idea getting two, yes.

It's especially difficult this season because of how well we're doing!

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter