Register To Comment
    Player in Training

Status
    Hey everyone,

I'm James! I live in New Zealand, and love Spurs. I get so sick of everyone here just supporting united/city/liverpool etc, and i hardly get to interact with Spurs fans so i'm looking forward to chatting on here. I live in Christchurch where all the earthquakes happen, which kinda sucks but Tottenham playing well always gives me something to look forward to.

I admire every Tottenham player buy my favourite player is Gareth Bale, that boy really is a machine. I think one of my favourite spurs moments was the 3-1 champions league result against Inter. We played with so much passion and determination that night and it really made me so proud. It's my dream to catch a 30 hour flight to London one day and watch Tottenham live, I really want to make that dream come true.

I look forward to chatting, and meeting fellow Spurs fans. Thankyou for reading.

COYS!

Legend !

Status
    Hi James, welcome to the forum

First Team Player

Status
    Hey man welcome! Im sort of glad we're not overrun with spurs supporters over here. Makes it abit more special when you see one haha. I ran over and shook a kids hand the other day for wearing a defoe shirt! Visited Christchurch for the first time last year, was quite sad to see the damage. Its still a beautiful city though. Heart goes out to everyone thats staying there through it all

i love abit of niall quinn me

Status
    welcome to the family of the MIGHTY LILLYWHITES, enjoy the emotional ride you'll have with us... great surname, are you any good ?

Legend !

Status
    hi and a massive warm welcome

enjoy your time here

THTV Donator

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by KiwiYid View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hey man welcome! Im sort of glad we're not overrun with spurs supporters over here. Makes it abit more special when you see one haha. I ran over and shook a kids hand the other day for wearing a defoe shirt! Visited Christchurch for the first time last year, was quite sad to see the damage. Its still a beautiful city though. Heart goes out to everyone thats staying there through it all
    You ran over a kid for wearing a Defoe shirt? Blimey I know he missed the goal by centimetres yesterday - but that was a bit drastic!.

7. Who Thanked this post

KiwiYid (24-01-2012)

THTV Donator

Status
    Welcome mate. Hope you're getting your lives back together in Christchurch, can't wait to visit NZ again - we spent 6 months just wandering around, staying in cabin parks, camping etc. it was brilliant!

THTV Donator

Status
    Welcome mate, hope the South Island stops shaking for you lot soon.

Out of interest, can I ask how you got into supporting Spurs as a New Zealander? Been watching the Phoenix at all?

Legend !

Status
    Welcome to the forum James. Enjoy the talk. COYS!

Player in Training

Status
    Thanks everyone for being so warm and welcoming. Yes i agree Christchurch is still a very beautiful city and it's awesome seeing people's strength around us. I started supporting Tottenham as a New Zealander because my father was brought up in North London and is a Spurs fan. I got a Tottenham kit when i was about six and i've been keen on them since, my best mate's dad is a spurs fan too which helps. I watch the phoenix sometimes, but i find the a league a bit boring i guess. I'd like to go watch a game or two in Wellington though, that'd be good. I guess im just addicted to the passion/intensity/ pace of the English Premier League What are some of your guys best moments as a spurs fan?

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter