Register To Comment
    First Team Player

Status
    Board newbie, just saying Hi. Try to get as many home games as possible, not always easy living up here in not-so-sunny Warrington, home of the Wolves Super League.
    Followed RL in my young teenage days, took me a while to realise I was spending my money on watching the wrong sport. Saw the light in the end

Oh yes, and what a goal last night. Well worth the 400 mile round trip

COYS

2. Who Thanked this post

liam (12-01-2012)

Legend !

Status
    welcome to the forum mate. enjoy the talk and post often. COYS!

4. Who Thanked this post

paxtonwolf (12-01-2012)

Legend !

Status
    Hi @paxtonwolf first and foremost welcome to the forum as @BigDub says enjoy the talk and post often. I am also based up north, sunny Manchester but don't make it to to many home games tbh, only Arsenal at home so far this season, but I do go to plenty of away games, City, United, Stoke, Bolton, Wigan, Blackburn, Liverpool, & Everton are all close enough. I have recently made a group on here (by recently I mean an hour ago) for Manchester/North West based spurs supporters. Feel free to join and stasrt any discussions you like. Here is a link.

http://www.tottenhamhotspurs.tv/group.php?groupid=15

6. Who Thanked this post

paxtonwolf (12-01-2012)

Legend !

Status
    hi and a massive warm welcome

enjoy your time here

Legend !

Status
    Welcome to the forum mate!

Legend !

Status
    @paxtonwolf Hiya mate, I'm from warrington too, almost exactly the same thing happened with me, used to be a die-hard wire fan haha you should join the supporters group we're trying to set up, it's lonely up in warrington sometimes ain't it? haha

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter