Register To Comment
    First Team Player

Status
    Hello to one and all....

Can anyone help me out with a query????

I wanna get two tickets for Stoke at home in March, they go on sale the end of Jan the non-member tickets whats left of them go on sale last. Does any know if its possible to get these tickets?

If not i'd appreciate some help on getting tickets for the game. Have flights hotels the works booked, need them tickets bad.

Cheers!!!!! COYS>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Legend !

Status
    become a bronze member then you will get ticket priority.. if you wait until they go on general sale..its pot luck..

Legend !

Status
    hi and a massive warm welcome

enjoy your time here

i love abit of niall quinn me

Status
    Hi dub at, I won't be going to this, and so happy to help out with upto 3 tickets. I will need to know which area you want, this I can advise on . My user name is the same on eBay and TEAMtalk, so get in touch.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter