Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Player in Training

Status
    Thought i'd start with an ante arsenal joke. Arsene Wenger (He who must not be named) must start to understand that usually one Van cannot carry 10 men.

Anyway Hi from cold and wet north london. New member to the site. My name is Craig and I have some pretty bold views on how Tottenham should be run

My best XI Would be ( including a few jan signings)

Friedel
    Walker Cahill Kaboul Assou Ekotto
    Lennon Modric Parker Bale
    Adebayor Tevez

Gomez, Dawson, Dos Santos, Kranjcar, Van der Vaart, Defoe, Pavluychenko.

Legend !

Status
    Warm Welcome to the forum mate.. Keep contributing

First Team Player

Status
    First post and you're already dropping King, Dawson and VDV. Very bold indeed. But welcome.

Also, you might have already heard this joke but:

What do you call an Arsenal captain? - A future ManCity substitute.

Status
    Hello and welcome to the forum. Enjoy yourself. How we gonna pay Tevez, btw?

Legend !

Status
    You dropped Ledders for Cahill??????

Oh and welcome

Player in Training

Status
    Hi thanks for all the welcome messages.

Yeah I told you guys I'm bold with my views, Ledley King will remain in the hearts of us all An amazing player and captain. If a team is to win the league consistency is vital and riddled with injury King is just very unfortunate. VDV is the best striker of the ball we have at the club, but his lack of pace means that he has games where he is sometimes non existent, perhaps using him as an impact player is more suitable in my opinion.
    Personally I love michael Dawson, however at this current time we are trying to move from a top 4 club to maybe even winning the league and a player who struggles to get international football will only hinder our chances of title success.

Tevez is a world class footballer his wages will be high, perhaps a slightly unrealistic shout on my behalf. However these talks of bringing in investors to help with the new stadium may encourage player investment. Fingers crossed

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by CraigTHFC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    My best XI Would be ( including a few jan signings)

Friedel
    Walker Cahill Kaboul Assou Ekotto
    Lennon Modric Parker Bale
    Adebayor Tevez

Gomez, Dawson, Dos Santos, Kranjcar, Van der Vaart, Defoe, Pavluychenko.
    I can see where your coming from with King... however I don't like the look of how attacking the bench is... i mean accept for Dawson and Gomes the rest are either attaching mids or strikers... I would definitely include Sandro somewhere there... also there isn't much 'youth' so to speak, i think the older players sometimes need a kick from the younger players to wake up (and visa-versa)

anyway welcome to the forum and every is entitled to their own opinion, so im not killing yours im just using it to put mine across

talking in the wind

Status
    Welcome to the forum and wow

Player in Training

Status
    Always like to hear views, you are right about the younger players giving them oldies a kick. The team I have put down is the team I believe would win on a one off title winning game, obviously a squad of larger players would be necessary and Sandro would be number one on the list. He will become a great player especially if he learns off Scott Parker.

10. Who Thanked this post

edmonds44 (03-01-2012)

Legend !

Status
    Always like to hear views, you are right about the younger players giving them oldies a kick. The team I have put down is the team I believe would win on a one off title winning game, obviously a squad of larger players would be necessary and Sandro would be number one on the list. He will become a great player especially if he learns off Scott Parker.
    just a bit of advise for the future if you quote me or put @ before my name (any spaces in users names use _ ) it will notify us of your response so we can continue the convo

Player in Training

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by edmonds44 View Post
    just a bit of advise for the future if you quote me or put @ before my name (any spaces in users names use _ ) it will notify us of your response so we can continue the convo
    ok cheers

13. Who Thanked this post

edmonds44 (03-01-2012)

Status
    Welcome.... We aren't signing Tevez.

THTV Donator

Status
    Thought i'd start with an ante arsenal joke. Arsene Wenger (He who must not be named)
    err, I think I noticed a problem there, you might just have invoked the dark lord. Welcome Craig, watch out there are some strange peopel around here!

Legend !

Status
    welcome in, leave your Tevez at the door and take your Cahills off before you get any cr@p on the carpet.

17. Who Thanked this post

Yidington (03-01-2012)

Legend!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueCrew LA View Post
    Welcome.... We aren't signing Tevez.
    and ade's on loan lol

welcome and have fun

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter