Register To Comment
    Player in Training

Status
    Hey guys, just thought i would introduce myself
    My name is jim, i am 37 years old from grimsby in lincolnshire and have been a lifelong spurs fan.
    I hope to find many new friends on this forum, and maybe a travel companion for when i get tickets to the games. Its a lil costly going by myself. Get in touch if you fancy a chat or need to know anything.
    SPURS TILL I DIE!!!!! COYS

Status
    Welcome to the forum mate .

3. Who Thanked this post

Jimbo74 (02-01-2012)

Legend !

Status
    Welcome Jim

Legend !

Status
    welcome aboard Jim

Legend !

Status
    Welcome Jim, happy new year to you, have fun mate

Legend !

Status
    hi and a massive warm welcome

enjoy your time here

First Team Player

Status
    Hi Jim and welcome to a great forum. I live in yorkshire but wife is from grimsby, i get dow to grimsby quite a bit as our lass'es daughters and mother still in grimsby. me and a few lads in our part of yorkie land are Yorkie yids. you mever know may have a drink with you when down in grimsby, met some fellow yids there already.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter