Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1
    newyear'sday97's Avatar
    Player in Training

    Status
    Offline
    Hi Spurs and fellow footy fans and greetings from Perth. There are rumours up here of Saints loaning some of your young players in January, so have joined to see if I can find out more from you guys.

  2. Who Thanked this post

    thfcire (17-12-2011)


  3. #2
    thfcire's Avatar

    talking in the wind

    Status
    Online
    welcome to the forum mate,enjoy your time here and feel free to join in the disscussions ,other fans are always welcome here

  4. #3
    newyear'sday97's Avatar
    Player in Training

    Status
    Offline
    Cheers mate.

  5. #4
    Father Ted's Avatar
    Player in Training

    Status
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by newyear'sday97 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hi Spurs and fellow footy fans and greetings from Perth. There are rumours up here of Saints loaning some of your young players in January, so have joined to see if I can find out more from you guys.
    Just wondering is Alan Mannus still keeoing the bench warm up there?Terrible waste of a terrific tallent,

  6. #5
    newyear'sday97's Avatar
    Player in Training

    Status
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by Father Ted View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just wondering is Alan Mannus still keeoing the bench warm up there?Terrible waste of a terrific tallent,
    Aye he is and as you say he is a terrific talent. However, we are fortunate to also have Peter Enckelman who has been in very good and very consistent form this season, the goal against Aberdeen apart. That was unfortunate and undoubtedly the conditions played a part. Was also an excellent finish it has to be said.

  7. #6
    stroud_jm's Avatar
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Hello and welcome, make yourself at home. Who have you heard that you're loaning?

  8. #7
    newyear'sday97's Avatar
    Player in Training

    Status
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by stroud_jm View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hello and welcome, make yourself at home. Who have you heard that you're loaning?
    Not got any names mate. As I said, just some rumours (paper talk) that because of the Lomas/Redknapp connection some of you young players may be coming to us on loan.

  9. #8
    Rev John Ripsher's Avatar

    Moderator

    Moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Hello mate and welcome ..... who would you like to loan , there are a few who need some game time ?

  10. #9
    newyear'sday97's Avatar
    Player in Training

    Status
    Offline
    Who I would like to loan (don't know how realistic the chances are) - Kane and Townsend sound like really good prospects.

  11. #10
    liam's Avatar
    Legend !

    Status
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by newyear'sday97 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Who I would like to loan (don't know how realistic the chances are) - Kane and Townsend sound like really good prospects.
    I expect them to go out on Loan now so they could be a possibility.

  12. #11
    Rev John Ripsher's Avatar

    Moderator

    Moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by newyear'sday97 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Who I would like to loan (don't know how realistic the chances are) - Kane and Townsend sound like really good prospects.
    Because you are so polite ....they are yours !

    Anyone else ? LOVL !!!!

  13. #12
    newyear'sday97's Avatar
    Player in Training

    Status
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by Rev John Ripsher View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Because you are so polite ....they are yours !

    Anyone else ? LOVL !!!!
    Aww cheers mate.

    In all seriousness, given the financial situation in Scottish football, Steve Lomas' contacts with the likes of Harry will be very important to our club.

  14. #13
    PonchoTHFC's Avatar
    First Team Player

    Status
    Offline
    welcome to the fourm, have fun on here and feel free to join in any discussions !!!

  15. #14
    rossdfc's Avatar
    Legend !

    Status
    Offline
    I'm a Dundee fan......piss off

  16. #15
    SPURSRULE4LIFE's Avatar
    Legend !

    Status
    Offline
    hi and a massive warm welcome

    enjoy your time here

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter