Register To Comment
    Player in Training

Status
    hello , my name is Luca i come from Italy, and since 5 years i'm a tottenham hotspur fans...
    i come for the first time in london on april of this year and i come to see my first match of tottenham hotspur..
    Tottenham - wba 2-2 ... i love london , tottenham stadium and all around tottenham world...
    so, i came in London another time this week end from 5 days and i absolutly want to seen another match versus queens park rangers... my problem are the ticket because the last time my friends who lives in london buy for me the ticket but this time my friends cant buy me the ticket... i hope that i can find ticket saturday in London.. but i dont say where.-.. anyway sunday i gone to whyte hart lane....

sorry for my english ... bye bye

Legend !

Status
    Welcome to the forum, Don't worry about your English mate lol you speak better than most on here

Legend !

Status
    Welcome Luca

Legend !

Status
    Welcome to the forum Luca. Enjoy the talk and get involved.

hey you guys

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by bay84 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ...my name is Luca...i come from Italy....

I'm getting a bit carried away here

Bongiorno Luca! Bienvenidi

Haven't known many Italian Spurs fans so it's nice to have you on board

TH.TV - Supporting multiculturalism

Legend !

Status
    hi and a massive warm welcome

enjoy your time here

Player in Training

Status
    tanks you very much boys... i'm very happy that i'm one of the first italian hotspur supporter...
    in italy my favourite team is LAZIO... and i see from the italian newspapers that tottenham is interested to buy two players that play for lazio... HERNANES and MAURI.. they are two of the best players in lazio... hernanes is fabolous.. is same to van der vart... Mauri is very good player but in tottenham team there arent same player..

someone of you can help me for the ticket for the match of sunday ... tottenham - qpr!!?? because i came in london saturday but i havent the ticket for the match... the official site of tottenham was SOLD OUT for this match from 1 mounth... but there are some web site where there are ticket...
    for you is possible for me buy ticket saturday in london or sunday out of stadium?! because in italy is possible buy ticket out of the stadium .... for example where in london the fans of chelsea , arsenal, tottenham usually buy ticket for the match?!?!?

thanks for your help and i hope that sunday i stay in whyte hart lane with you!!!!

have a good day....

8. Who Thanked this post

crocop (25-10-2011)

Player in Training

Status
    welcome to me luca

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter