Register To Comment
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: England V Wales

Legend !

Status
    Predictions?

Bale is going to get injured isn't he?

Oh and Gareth Barry is fu**king ****e and shouldn't be anywhere near the national team

I'm ***y and I know it

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by jonspurs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Predictions?Bale is going to get injured isn't he? Oh and Gareth Barry is fu**king ****e and shouldn't be anywhere near the national team
    Predict 3-0 England. Bale will pick up a knock. Anyway regarding Barry he will play as it's not about the best players it's about the best team. Whilst there are much better players than Barry he is a team player.

THTV Donator

Status
    Prediction? England are ranked 4th in the World. Wales are ranked 117th. I suppost that should be a bit like the Top Premiership team playing the bottom Conference National team as there are 116 teams in the Premiership, Championship, League One, League Two and Conference leagues combined. It should be a landslide victory for England. We should absolutely mullah them. So, my prediction is England 0 - Wales 2 Noooo! Joke!
    England 5 Wales 1

First Team Player

Status
    I hate how SSN are saying Capello has a "Special Plan" to deal with Gareth Bale. I would rather see England lose than a Spurs player get injured.

Legend !

Status
    Is Chris Smalling playing RB again? Bale would have a good chance against him, I reckon, but England should still win comfortably. They'll probably do it in boring style though, unfortunately.

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ToDareIsToDo14 View Post
    I hate how SSN are saying Capello has a "Special Plan" to deal with Gareth Bale. I would rather see England lose than a Spurs player get injured.
    apparently the special plan is to give milner a free role to follow bale around. not much of a threat there lol bale could walk faster than milner could run. im getting lashed tonight for a night out in belfast and so if bale goes down injured it'll soften the blow!!!!

Legend !

Status
    England 4-0 Wales.

'mon the Taffys!!

Legend !

Status
    My magic beans say draw. I am never wrong....unless I bet.
    Last edited by Cor-Luka; 06-09-2011 at 04:01 PM.

Legend !

Status
    Cappello with a special plan, that'll be the day

@ToDareIsToDo14 Defiantly agree I'd rather England lose than Bale get injured, then again I don't care much for the national squad nowadays as they're mostly ****s

THTV Donator

Status
    Team just announced. Lampard and Barry in and Scott Parker out? WTF?

Legend !

Status
    @DorsetSpursFan I think it's something to do with Parker being 1 booking away from a suspension

talking in the wind

Status
    come on the welsh lol

Legend !

Status
    Lol Bale was the only one singing the national anthem.

I'm ***y and I know it

Status
    I am ashamed that some Emgland "fans" booed the Welsh national anthem. Why the fook would you boo that? They are scum. Make me ashamed to be from the same country as them.

15. Who Thanked this post

Sraew (07-09-2011)

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboyyid View Post
    I am ashamed that some Emgland "fans" booed the Welsh national anthem. Why the fook would you boo that? They are scum. Make me ashamed to be from the same country as them.
    Agree 100% its disgraceful.

17. Who Thanked this post

Fatboyyid (06-09-2011)

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter