Register To Comment
    Legend !

Status
    8 players suspended from Mexico team - World Soccer - Yahoo! Sports

You thought GDS was bad Johnathan is turning out worst!

Status
    @Javi

Im sorry but thats fookin ridiculous.... why should the people who have paid for tickets to see the Copa America be effected by a few players having a few girls in their rooms. Do the people making these decisions live in the real world ffs? have they never watched Porkys or American pie ffs.

Im not saying what they did was right ....(although I reckon I would have joined in tbh)

Slap em on the wrist & warn them ....fine them ..... ban them from the hotel and force them to stay in a low star hotel for the rest of the tournement......make em apologise live for extra publicity.

But ffs ...to ban em for 6 months for a quick **** is sheer nonsense.......... they are all 21 - 22 year olds pumped up with testosterone what did they expect? Them all sat round talking about local historical sites of interest or arranging a visit to the library pffffft

3. Who Thanked this post

contrast (28-06-2011)

Welcome back Contrast!

Status
    The FANS are the most important part of football, and football needs to remember that. Feel sorry for the Mexicans that would've spent hard earned cash to watch effectively, a second string side . .

Legend !

Status
    Like always I think the coaches and staff should be more responsible about these kind of things but they never get blamed.

Legend !

Status
    It wouldn't be that bad if it was any other day. To do this just before a major tournament shows a total lack of discipline. I think the ban is well-justified, to serve as a deterrent.

Legend !

Status
    @Musashi

Well what better way to relieve some stress?:P I just wonder why didn't they just go to a brothel or something.

Legend !

Status
    Aren't Mexico playing a U22 side in the tournament anyway? So it's not like they have a chance of winning anyway...

And you need to remember it's possible that they were told before hand NOT to bring girls back etc...if they completely ignored that rule and went and did it anyway, it's probably a fair punishment.

Legend !

Status
    So that is the type of 'tainted meat' they've been eating. Silly me, I assumed it was chicken or steak.

10. Who Thanked this post

rossdfc (30-06-2011)

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by rossdfc View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Aren't Mexico playing a U22 side in the tournament anyway? So it's not like they have a chance of winning anyway...

And you need to remember it's possible that they were told before hand NOT to bring girls back etc...if they completely ignored that rule and went and did it anyway, it's probably a fair punishment.
    Yeah but hey if we were playing a C team now where playing an F team lol, rather much have the C team. Still I think the staff should of been keeping a better eye on them.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter