Register To Comment
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Status
    England fan all my life, watched every world cup since 1970

There was a time when I would be anticipating the game against Denmark with a real sense of excitement.
    Even the friendlies used to have me rushing around to get seated for the game, ready to take note & analyse the potential form of future prospects & see the cream of the crop of English players ply their trade.

Today tho .....Im struggling to get into it tbh.

Anyone else feel the same?

Maybe its because of the amount of over hyped players who seem to get found out, maybe its all this crap about wilshere & wallcott. Maybe its the after effects of that cobblers we saw last year in Africa?

That said ....Im still gonna try and get up a head of steam & watch the game ......just a very wierd feeling not having the same attraction to something that was once .....a fookin addiction.

Come on England ......I think

Status
    I listened to a Sky reporter yesterday , Nick Collins , who called WILSHERE , WILTSHIRE at least five stupid times in the one piece .

I think that the penny has dropped for all of us that our superstars (!) are really just not as good as we hoped they were , and that some of them are actually quite ordinary . In my youth the national team was the best team in the land .... but now ...?

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Rev John Ripsher View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I listened to a Sky reporter yesterday , Nick Collins , who called WILSHERE , WILTSHIRE at least five stupid times in the one piece .

I think that the penny has dropped for all of us that our superstars (!) are really just not as good as we hoped they were , and that some of them are actually quite ordinary . In my youth the national team was the best team in the land .... but now ...?
    I noticed that, even gooner fans call him wil'T'shire why is that?

and no im not really excited for it any more, maybe because its a friendly i don't know but i praying all of our players stay fit during the international break... I'll still be watching it though

THTV Donator

Status
    Normally the media would hype up the game ahead of the match but with this one they haven't.

Also Denmark isn't a marquee opponent to whet our appetites.

Mid-week so our mind is on work and family commitment etc.

Also, fans are more looking forward to the matches this weekend.

Tha Mac Daddy Pimp Mo Fo

Status
    My interest has been demolished by Roony and his rubbish mates at the last world cup.

Couldnt give a toss any more. CL is more important so I hope no Yid players are involved at all. Fake injuries and everything.

Welcome back Contrast!

Status
    Nah, I fecking love it!!

COME ON ENG-GER-LAND!!

Legend !

Status
    I'll support England and hope they win but, for me, it's always club before country. Dawson is starting, praying he doesn't get injured!

First Team Player

Status
    AGGER!

Heh, sorry, but I'm danish tonight :P

First Team Player

Status
    Damn ... quick reply ...

Welcome back Contrast!

Status
    BENT!

Heh, I'm not sorry, but I'm English tonight.

11. Who Thanked this post

perstrame (09-02-2011)

talking in the wind

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by SpursDK View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    AGGER!

Heh, sorry, but I'm danish tonight :P
    so am i mate ha ha

Status
    Erikson is top draw. Sign him up!

Status
    I hope 'Arry is watching this Eriksen kid...

Status
    Eriksen has made Wilshere look very ordinary, everytime I see Wilshere he dont meet up to expectations for me. Run of the mill prem player imo.

Ajax value Eriksen at 15 million, worth every penny.

champions league vip

Status
    Why the feck is Glen Johnson playing......His been so poor!

Sub Daws now he's done enough......JUST!!

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter