Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ESPN3 Coverage

Status
    Watch Live Streaming Soccer Online - ESPN3

ESPN3 is by far the best stream on the net, no stupid ads, no popups. They don't have everything but they seem to have a lot of International matches and they carry a couple of matches from domestic leagues every week. Also it has a cool feature were you can watch 4 matches at the same time split screen.

This is the lineup for tomorrow...

Japan vs. Argentina
    Montenegro vs. Switzerland
    Wales vs. Bulgaria
    Moldova vs. Netherlands
    Northern Ireland vs. Italy
    Germany vs. Turkey
    Ireland vs. Russia
    Portugal vs. Denmark
    Spain vs. Lithuania (SPA)

Example of the split screen, the quality eventually improves with time.

Last edited by BlueCrew LA; 08-10-2010 at 06:05 AM.

Status
    Ohh yeah, you can replay old matches as well.

Legend !

Status
    ESPN 3 is genius and I hope they expand it even more to make it easier for folks in other parts of the world to enjoy stuff that's a bit harder to find domestically.

I live in the USA, and in my area I'm **** out of luck unless I switch to satellite. Only one option for cable, and the only football channel they offer is FSC in standard definition. So unless we have the game of the week on ESPN (waking up at 6:30 to watch the City game was well worth it!), I'm watching Spurs on a ****ty Veetle stream, on FSC (if they are even shown) or not at all.

I would gladly pay a subscription to watch any Premier League game streamed in HD with the ability to replay it later (so I can sleep in on Saturdays :P). Just seems bizarre how hard it is to even find highlights for PL games. I guess I'm just spoiled by the NFL and their free highlights on their website. That's probably not a fair comparison though since the NFL is significantly more profitable simply by the nature of the sport.
    Last edited by nssmuckers; 08-10-2010 at 06:55 AM.

Legend !

Status
    man you need to get that FSC channel and a DVR then if ya want to sleep in. thats what i have. although i hear the company i'm with (cable provider) that soon they will be rolling out like 70 HD channels with their new video platform so hoping that FSC comes in HD then. also can't wait to get the free cable that comes with it once i'm full time.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by steelktm View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    man you need to get that FSC channel and a DVR then if ya want to sleep in. thats what i have. although i hear the company i'm with (cable provider) that soon they will be rolling out like 70 HD channels with their new video platform so hoping that FSC comes in HD then. also can't wait to get the free cable that comes with it once i'm full time.
    I have FSC and DVR but they don't play many games on FSC. The EPL needs to sell a package like the NFL or MLB does, I would buy it.

Legend !

Status
    I've only had one game that wasn't on FSC or ESPN2 that was EPL in regards to spurs this season. as for the CL they seem to be getting the hose and get put on FS+.

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueCrew LA View Post
    I have FSC and DVR but they don't play many games on FSC. The EPL needs to sell a package like the NFL or MLB does, I would buy it.
    Indeed. In fact the sooner sports bodies wise up to the idea of selling quality streams for low prices the better it'll be for everyone. They're still stuck in the old model of money upfront then leaving it to another party to recoup their payment; even the behemoth that is the music industry has realised that is fast going out of fashion.

Status
    hoping that FSC comes in HD then.
    What cable provider do you have? B/c i have verizon and they're not getting it for awhile, I know another provider in my area COX carriers FSC in HD which I dont get why Verizon wouldnt get it.

Legend !

Status
    I work for Insight Communications (no where near ya) and used to work for Charter Communications (have a couple things in suffolk va. and on the cape part of maryland). however if a company doesn't carry the HD but has the SD feed then it is because of bandwidth issues. they prioritize that having FSCHD is not as worthwhile as another HD channel.

Status
    I work for Insight Communications (no where near ya) and used to work for Charter Communications (have a couple things in suffolk va. and on the cape part of maryland). however if a company doesn't carry the HD but has the SD feed then it is because of bandwidth issues. they prioritize that having FSCHD is not as worthwhile as another HD channel.
    ah good info steel, I'm actually considering doing Direct TV because they get all the games in HD all the CL games live and all the Europa League games

Legend !

Status
    i don't know if DTV does all the EPL games, however maybe with the ESPN2, FSC and FS+ then that covers all the EPL games. my friend has DTV and has FSC so anything on FS+ we still have to do streams.

Status
    i don't know if DTV does all the EPL games, however maybe with the ESPN2, FSC and FS+ then that covers all the EPL games. my friend has DTV and has FSC so anything on FS+ we still have to do streams.
    oh so there is no FSC+ on DTV?

Legend !

Status
    well it actually is called Fox Soccer Plus. so just FS+ however that is a monthly charge of like $13.99 which for me i wouldn't pay that since FSC is included in a normal digital pack for me and as many times as spurs are on FS+ i'll spend that money at a bar that is nice enough to be open that early.

Status
    well it actually is called Fox Soccer Plus. so just FS+ however that is a monthly charge of like $13.99 which for me i wouldn't pay that since FSC is included in a normal digital pack for me and as many times as spurs are on FS+ i'll spend that money at a bar that is nice enough to be open that early.
    I think I might do that because right now I get FS+ but the only nice thing about it are the live games Spurs do get on there and if I miss Sky Sports they replay it during the day. However the metro/drive to DC to catch a game is a pain some mornings, but something I'll consider.

Legend !

Status
    haha well commutes are easy here for me and the bar that i usually went too opened a 2nd location closer to where i live so that is even like a double bonus. \(^^\)(/^^)/

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter