Register To Comment

Status
    What do we think about Martin O'Neill as a potential replacement for Fabio (if he ever does get the sack) I'm sure he's going to take some time off and see what scenarios open up for him, but never say never I suppose.

As I and others have said after the WC that we want an ENGLISH manager (Stuart Pearce for me) but he could be a possibility as time goes on.

Thoughts and Opinions? Or am I just getting too into this since he just resigned from Villa.

Legend !

Status
    I think it should be an Englishman personally because English have the best jokes, although if it was an angry scottish guy it would be nice. sadly scotland is not very good these days. maybe an artistic welshman???

Banned !

Status
    What about a women....?

Helen Chamberlain/Anybody.... Start again. Think about it. Look at the big picture...........Why not...?

I'm gonna get hammered for sure, but take a deep breath calm down. look at some of the first in history and think about it..!

First Team Player

Status
    lol the majority of england wanting an English manager (i realize mon is N. Irish) simply because the 'foreign experiment' didn't turn out is retarded.

THTV Donator

Status
    I can't see Fabio leaving to be honest. He signed a new contract before the World Cup (supid FA), so for the FA to sack him and sign O'Neil will be costly (supid FA). But I rate O'Neil, he's a great tactician, and he will be a great loss for Aston Villa and viewers of Match of the Day (his post match interviews can be funny at times)...

Status
    Capello's a good manager , the problem is with the players . How very dare they not want to lay down their lives for the cause .

THTV Donator

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Rev John Ripsher View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Capello's a good manager , the problem is with the players . How very dare they not want to lay down their lives for the cause .
    Is Capello a good manager though? Would a good manager substitute Defoe (who has scored in tournaments) with heskey (who hasn't)? Rooney on the left when his best position for club is up front? I question Fabio's ability to be honest...

Status
    Good point Heroes .

9. Who Thanked this post

donatorHeroes (10-08-2010)

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter