Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2. Who Thanked this post

Rev John Ripsher (15-07-2010)

Legend !

Status
    Emile Heskey undoubtedly had the very worst record of any England striker in history.

His goal haul of just 7 goals in 62 full internationals was abysmal.

In total, he played 3,409 minutes for England with a return of a goal for every 487 minutes on the pitch.

Thank God he's now decided to call it a day.

Legend !

Status
    Thank god for that, I cannot fathom how he has manager to hang around for sooooo long. Just need half the team to retire now and let the young guns through.

Status
    Two World Cups and two European Championships. 62 caps. How does that happen?

Banned !

Status
    Emile Heskey was cannon fodder. He was told to be a foil for other strikers like Shearer and Owen. He never played that way at leicester. Liverpool started to used in a completely different way and he took a lot of punishment. Stats showed that he was the most constanlty fouled player in the premiership. It would be like using crouchy in a specific role to atrract and tie up defences soley to get Dafoe to score. Heskey did as he was told and did a specific job for England. It came off spectacular against the Germans in Munich when England won 5-1.

THTV Donator

Status
    I'm over the moon - all this "Rooney plays well alongside Heskey" - but if Rooney can't be bothered to put the effort in then that argument falls into pieces.

Status
    Oh dear , Heskey retires . What a terrible loss to the nation .

NOT !

THTV Donator

Status
    Arguably the best striker to ever put on an England shirt, ever!

noone is getting my pot of gold you *******s

Status
    I think I just shed a tear.

Tha Mac Daddy Pimp Mo Fo

Status
    The soppy fooker should never have been given one in the first place.

He should have been made to go to JJB like the rest of us mugs.

Legend !

Status
    On hearing this news earlier, on the radio, these were the words I uttered, (but not necessarily in the right order):

THAT THANK FOR FOOK

THTV Donator

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by BrumSpur View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    On hearing this news earlier, on the radio, these were the words I uttered, (but not necessarily in the right order):

THAT THANK FOR FOOK
    Say it fast enough and you've probably created a new chinese delicacy...BrumSpur's chocolate cake....

14. Who Thanked this post

BrumSpur (15-07-2010)

Legend !

Status
    I feel bad for him because he is so bad, I wonder what he thinks of when he goes to bed

In south africa i imagine him eating a turnip in the buffet with no one by his side, it is just a sad story

16. Who Thanked this post

stroud_jm (16-07-2010)

THTV Donator

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by gazza View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I feel bad for him because he is so bad, I wonder what he thinks of when he goes to bed

In south africa i imagine him eating a turnip in the buffet with no one by his side, it is just a sad story
    LOL - Classic

Hope that's true though....

Legend !

Status
    lolol hopefully

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter