Register To Comment
    Legend !

Status
    EA SPORTS predicts Spain will win the 2010 FIFA World Cup™ | EA SPORTS

very fascinating

england in the semifinal and losing on penalties, very sad for england

usa losing in round of 16 on penalties to germany! and scoring two goals, very nice for usa fans

australia almost won their group lolol

Status
    We beat Argentina in the 3/4 place match ........

All told we get 6 wins and a draw ..... that's world cup winning form !!!

But i just don't believe we cannot beat lowly Brasil in the semi's ......

Jusr re-read this , absolutely NO surprise teams in the quarters . What NO African teams at all ?
    Last edited by Rev John Ripsher; 06-06-2010 at 02:26 PM.

Legend !

Status
    Not exactly daring to predict spain to win the WC seeing as they are the best team in the world, but i still think the Dutch will win it, when they are on form they are untouchable like in the group stages of the Euros, smashed France 4-1 and Italy 3-0.

Legend !

Status
    i think the dutch will have a bad group performance 2nd place but will return strong and at least make the final

also i predict usa in quarters and uruguay in semifinal, also denmark in semifinal

THTV Donator

Status
    England 2 - 1 USA - can't argue with that

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter