Register To Comment
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    groany fooker lol

Status
    why is it that our neighbours hate to see england do well, cant stand our team with a passion but all follow english clubs ???? ( il get me tin hat on lol )...

Legend !

Status
    cos we've larged it over them for about 500 years and they rightly got pissed off with it

3. Who Thanked this post

gazza (20-05-2010)

hey you guys

Status
    I think the hatred has been slightly relieved since Henry's handball so the Irish will back 'anyone but France' this year

Tha Mac Daddy Pimp Mo Fo

Status
    It grips my **** big time too mate.

I used to support all British teams and all English teams in europe untill I realised they blatently mugg us off at any given oportunity.

Its all to do with some kind of inferiority complex.

I say fook them all.

Legend !

Status
    You hate your boss don't you? Well there you go...........

Legend !

Status
    I support all of the home nations...............apart from Scotland.

groany fooker lol

Status
    i always cheer the home nations unless its against us

Legend !

Status
    Stereotype? Ehhh.. some Irish obviously don't like England.. but it's nothing to do with Football, it's Historical, Political and Religious most of the time..

I will be watching every England match this year so don't be thinking we are all like that lad's

talking in the wind

Status
    maybe because you invaded all of us!!!!!!!!!!! ha ha

11. Who Thanked this post

thfcshady27 (18-05-2010)

shady!

Status
    wen i read the op in this thread i was gonna give my opinion in a repsectable manner but having read the first few posts its blatantly obvious why not only the irish jocks and welsh hate the english.....ur arrogant coonts!

fook knows wat u have to be arrogant about tho(waits for the cries about 19 fooking 66!

to be fair tho u lot do provide us with endless entertainment wen our ****ty countries arent in the major tourneys.....watching the media hype u up then seeing u fall flat on ur face again and again and again!

we're ****....but we know we are!

13. Who Thanked this post

thfcire (18-05-2010)

Legend !

Status
    I have been thinking the best way to approach this, and tbh Im struggling to find an answer, I mean an idealogical answer with no hint of bias or sense of irony, but then I thought oh fook it.

THTV Donator

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by funkfish View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    why is it that our neighbours hate to see england do well, cant stand our team with a passion but all follow english clubs ???? ( il get me tin hat on lol )...
    Because we've won the World Cup and the other nations haven't...yet

Legend !

Status
    I have covered this in the past. It's partly historical, partly political and mostly because you lot constantly go on about how you 'won' the world cup 44 years ago and totally ignore the fact that you manipulated your way to 'win' it. I frequently hear English commentators twitter on about England in World Cups/Euros saying how easily they would beat either of the teams on the pitch even though they have already been knocked out of the tournament.
    As Shady put it, we're sh!te and we know it. I would add that we also have to constantly put up with English delusion!
    As far as supporting English teams, ie Spurs, for me it is a family thing. My mother was English, was brought up in London from about 12 onwards and went to WHL. I simply took on this mantle from an early age.

Legend !

Status
    because England invade US too and try to make it ya'lls own so i will love to see England not win it this year. espically since US will beat ya'll on June 12th! lol.

Tha Mac Daddy Pimp Mo Fo

Status
    Can I also add in the interests of no one being discriminated against I think the derogatory term applied to the Scottish contingent of the BRITISH EMPIRE be applied to in the same manner to the other HOME NATIONS.

Thread title changed to PADDIES, SWEATIES and SHEEP MOLESTERS.

19. These users say thanks for this post

funkfish (19-05-2010),thfcire (18-05-2010)

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter