Register To Comment
Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast
    Player in Training

Status
    Looks like shamrock looking to cashing in on spurs game and moving match to aviva stadium capacity 51700 could be a great couple of days and good ticket allocation aswell there ground holds 6000 (daily mail) Happy days COYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

First Team Player

Status
    Should be good craic... any idea when its being held?

shady!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by NI Yiddo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Should be good craic... any idea when its being held?
    Pretty sure it's around the middle of December sometime.

Legend !

Status
    Seriously, though, what would be the best way to get tickets for friends of mine? Direct from Rovers?

Player in Training

Status
    Dec 15th 6.00 pm ko defo going over if it comes off makes sense for rovers to get money in as only semi pro team

Player in Training

Status
    hi lads,
    we're pushing for it to be held in Tallaght, as its our home and it would make for a better game / atmosphere. dont know if UEFA will give it the green light though, but heres hoping. we have an event junkie culture here (plastic paddies), we'd rather thats kept away from the game! the real fans deserve to witness this (unfortunately, the catch for your lot is that you'll only get about max800 tickets)
    Depending on where its held, there are plenty of boozers around, if its in Tallaght, your best drinking in the city and hopping on the tram (30-45mins) which brings your directly to the stadium's doorstep, few boozers by the stadium as well.
    If its Lansdowne Rd, you have the option of boozing in the City Centre or the dozen or so pubs around the ground, all decent pubs too, "The Horseshow House" being my boozer of choice near the aviva.
    Looking forward to both ties. All the best

7. These users say thanks for this post

Beaney (30-08-2011),loyal thfc belfast (28-08-2011)

talking in the wind

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Leno_SRFC View Post
    hi lads,
    we're pushing for it to be held in Tallaght, as its our home and it would make for a better game / atmosphere. dont know if UEFA will give it the green light though, but heres hoping. we have an event junkie culture here (plastic paddies), we'd rather thats kept away from the game! the real fans deserve to witness this (unfortunately, the catch for your lot is that you'll only get about max800 tickets)
    Depending on where its held, there are plenty of boozers around, if its in Tallaght, your best drinking in the city and hopping on the tram (30-45mins) which brings your directly to the stadium's doorstep, few boozers by the stadium as well.
    If its Lansdowne Rd, you have the option of boozing in the City Centre or the dozen or so pubs around the ground, all decent pubs too, "The Horseshow House" being my boozer of choice near the aviva.
    Looking forward to both ties. All the best
    mate i dont think we have any chance of it being held in tallaght tbh.im trying to organise a boozer for any spurs fans coming over just to try and keep people in the same place,as a season ticket holder for rovers id love it in tallaght but the fai are hungry ****s and will push for it to be moved as well,we just have to buy as many tickets as we can to stop these fair weather fans getting their hands on them,pity they cant do the tickets ofr a tenner and fiver for kids like the cup final but i dont think they will have any problem filling it at full price,btw you heard anything about the trip to whl yet?? i havnt seen any details yet

Player in Training

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by thfcire View Post
    mate i dont think we have any chance of it being held in tallaght tbh.im trying to organise a boozer for any spurs fans coming over just to try and keep people in the same place,as a season ticket holder for rovers id love it in tallaght but the fai are hungry ****s and will push for it to be moved as well,we just have to buy as many tickets as we can to stop these fair weather fans getting their hands on them,pity they cant do the tickets ofr a tenner and fiver for kids like the cup final but i dont think they will have any problem filling it at full price,btw you heard anything about the trip to whl yet?? i havnt seen any details yet
    its wishful thinking alright, would love it to be in Tallaght all the same.
    Theres a day trip organised for the 29th, price will be announced tomorrow, the info on who to contact is on the Ultras forum, doing my own thing, flying Dub - Heathrow on the 29th, mid-day, fly back on next day around the same time.
    I work in Ballsbridge and know the manager of the Horseshow very well, If you need any contacts let me know, easily the biggest of all pubs around that area, inside and out the back too, they'll probably have the marquee up too out the back. (no doubt it'll be raining)

talking in the wind

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Leno_SRFC View Post
    its wishful thinking alright, would love it to be in Tallaght all the same.
    Theres a day trip organised for the 29th, price will be announced tomorrow, the info on who to contact is on the Ultras forum, doing my own thing, flying Dub - Heathrow on the 29th, mid-day, fly back on next day around the same time.
    I work in Ballsbridge and know the manager of the Horseshow very well, If you need any contacts let me know, easily the biggest of all pubs around that area, inside and out the back too, they'll probably have the marquee up too out the back. (no doubt it'll be raining)
    cheers mate sounds ideal,ive been onto a few boozers in town but theyre abit wary and the only one so far to say ok is tom mays,but thats because the supporters club meet there,but its in fooking nth fredrick st and abit of a track across

Player in Training

Status
    no worries, drop me a PM if you need a contact name, will have a word with him if your thinking the horseshow.

First Team Player

Status
    the game has to held in aviva, lol, any idea when there will be confirmation on the venue ?

Player in Training

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by loyal thfc belfast View Post
    the game has to held in aviva, lol, any idea when there will be confirmation on the venue ?
    75% chance it will be held in Tallaght according to informed sources.Confirmation expected on tuesday.

14. These users say thanks for this post

Leno_SRFC (28-08-2011),loyal thfc belfast (30-08-2011)

Player in Training

Status
    Shamrock fans please also visit a PAOK forum here to discuss with us as well Red-card Fans Forum | To

talking in the wind

Status
    im hearing its not looking good for getting the spurs game at the aviva,ufea saying rovers would have to play the 3 games there as you cant have 2 grounds for differant matches in the same group,this is really bad news as theres no way we could fill the aviva for anyone else in the group,that means rovers will have a cap of 10000 with added seats which means away fans will get about 800 i think.the only way i can see around it is if they do a 3 match ticket where you have to buy a ticket for the 3 game sin one go,but these schemes having worked when the fai tried them before,from a personnal point of view im delighted rovers get to play at tallaght as its a great little ground and gives us better chance of results but from my spurs side of my brain its a fooking disaster
    Last edited by thfcire; 29-08-2011 at 09:07 PM.

Player in Training

Status
    I can't understand why they insist on playing the games at tallaght. I can understand their love for their stadium, but first of all it's a shame to play a european match in a 6000 capacity stadium, and second, they should also think about the wellfare of their team. I don't think that Rubin will send many supporters but only from the 2 matches against Tottenham and PAOK Shamrock could make a little fortune!

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter