Register To Comment
    Player in Training

Status
    First of all, before you Spurs fans ram down my neck over being a scouser, and how where awful and how you beat us blah blah whatever..

I have been speaking to a few friends round my area who go on here and get the usual crowd giving you loads when you get beat and stuff,

I thought, i would log in today and just say im gutted you lot didint do Jose and his gang today, and i will admit i will be a spurs fan come next week i think you play them again, weirder things have happened in football, just keep the faith..

(Im not just saying this to hope you get through and we snatch 5th,). we dont deserve it whatsoever. i just always support the underdog, and the way you have performed this year in the CL has been great, followed you since the start.

Good Luck Spurs.

Micky G.

(a non bitter kopite).

2. These users say thanks for this post

CmonyouSpurs (06-04-2011),D Unit 80 (06-04-2011),edmonds44 (06-04-2011),donatorHeroes (06-04-2011),ItsBoris (06-04-2011),Merseytott (06-04-2011),spursman18 (06-04-2011),XRated (06-04-2011)

First Team Player

Status
    Aww cheers buddy!

Player in Training

Status
    Fair play SpionKop.

I agree with what your saying, we have earned plenty of respect from Europes elite, just a shame that we have an unhealthy habit of going down to 10 men against teams that don't need a helping hand!!! I hope we have a real go in the 2nd leg and go out with our heads high.

4th place is being taken away from the likes of Spurs & Liverpool, virtue of the ridiculous spending power of City/Chelsea, so it may be a while before the champs league music plays at our clubs. For me, holding onto the soul of our club & being run properly counts for more anyway.

I'm ***y and I know it

Status
    Thanks dude.

Should be an interesting game but we do have to concentrate on the league now.

Legend !

Status
    thanks @SpionKop glad to hear fellow countryman supporting English clubs in Europe!

First Team Player

Status
    I also live in liverpool but im a tottenham fan (because of my dad) and it is unnusual that you come accross a non bitter liverpool fan, for some reason i dont know many bitter everton fans, anyway nice to see another person from liverpool on the forums

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter