Register To Comment
    Player in Training

Status
    what wud people be willing to pay for home match ticket. i hear quotes of 500 quid for one ticket going about, is that right? i have channce to get ticket but obviously not at face value and wondering should i buy at that price

ticket now available if anyone is interested. out of my price range. pm meif interested
    Last edited by charlie; 31-03-2011 at 07:16 PM. Reason: updated

talking in the wind

Status
    its up 2 u mate,its not often spurs get this far in europe,if your going from ireland you wont get change out of a grand,although i sleep in the airport and get the first flight back at 6

Player in Training

Status
    yeah i know. coming from ireland alright but undecided on paying. just wondering if people on here have paid anywhere near that or wud be willing to pay. should be great few days though. hope we are still in with shout when it comes around.

I'm ***y and I know it

Status
    500 well if you can afford it then why not.

THTV Donator

Status
    I'll offer 999.

Player in Training

Status
    nope its not unfortunaetly but if anyone is keen on getting madrid ticket then i sort one out for them . just pm me but it will be price quoted or even more . all i know its behind goal with a good view
    Last edited by charlie; 31-03-2011 at 07:12 PM.

Player in Training

Status
    haha rich sod.. he wud sell for that i think ha.

THTV Donator

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by charlie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    haha rich sod.. he wud sell for that i think ha.
    Sorry, typo, 99.

talking in the wind

Status
    so basically your trying to sell your mates ticket on here,and trying to start a bidding war?mate ill give you the benifit as a fellow irishman but your on thin ice

I'm ***y and I know it

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by thfcire View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    so basically your trying to sell your mates ticket on here,and trying to start a bidding war?mate ill give you the benifit as a fellow irishman but your on thin ice
    Can I hear it cracking also?

11. Who Thanked this post

thfcire (02-04-2011)

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter