Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    First Team Player

Status
    What a game last night - congrats to Inter. I am sure the Milan fans are even more p1ssed off now.

Where are you Zlatan??????

I'm ***y and I know it

Status
    Haha tossers. Probably crying

Status
    Eto'o > Zlatan

4. Who Thanked this post

The Cryptkeeper (17-03-2011)

First Team Player

Status
    What I would do to have Eto'o in my team.

6. Who Thanked this post

The Cryptkeeper (17-03-2011)

Player in Training

Status
    This season Milan were concentrated only on Serie A, they didn't care about the Champions League. Before Ibrahimovic went to Milan everyone knew that if he'd go in Milan, they won't win the Champions League because of him, he's a player that all the team must be depended on him and if he fails all the team will fail, so it's not a surprise that Milan was eliminated from Champions League.

Player in Training

Status
    INTER INTER OLEE OLEEE OLEEEEE OLEEEEEE

Legend !

Status
    Now knock off Barca again, please.

Legend !

Status
    ...so when are we going back to the San Siro then?

As it's like... obliged we do so every round it seems.

Legend !

Status
    Eto'o is the best pure finisher on the planet. He scored the first and then laid off the other two. Truly wonderful player. Just brilliant. Would love to see us throw 25M at Inter for him.

As for the match, well it was just one of the greatest matches ever played, wasn't it?

Legend !

Status
    can never understand why barca swapped eto for him+ loads of money jose must of been pissing himself.

Player in Training

Status
    I wanna barca only in the Final eventually. I think we'll draw Man Utd in quarter final

First Team Player

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by The Cryptkeeper View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Eto'o is the best pure finisher on the planet. He scored the first and then laid off the other two. Truly wonderful player. Just brilliant. Would love to see us throw 25M at Inter for him.

As for the match, well it was just one of the greatest matches ever played, wasn't it?
    Unbelivable game - Bayern could have been 5up at half time but Inter have some resiliance - Eto is a great great player

On the Ibra - Eto swap . That has got to be the best bit of footy business of all time (well at least since we got Lennon and Huddlestone for 3m combined)

First Team Player

Status
    What even better than the scousers tucking Chelski up for 50m for a homesick Spaniard?

Legend !

Status
    I'd rather Bayern have gone through because I think that Inter are harder opponents for us. But congratulations to them. My favourite Milan team

Legend !

Status
    i would of loved inter again, that would of been awesome!

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter