Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

THTV Donator

Status
    Ibrahimovic claims injustice | Tottenham Hotspur News, Fixtures, Results, Transfers | Sky Sports

i know that there are other "Milan are ****s" threads, but i didn't want to just take one off on a tangent

it just annoys me that they still think they are so much better than we are. Seriously, who do we have to beat to get even an ounce of respect? Sure they had more opportunities than we did yesterday, but can they really say that over both legs they were the better team?

First Team Player

Status
    Sore-losing crybabies, f**k 'em

First Team Player

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Modric, level 25 magician View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ibrahimovic claims injustice | Tottenham Hotspur News, Fixtures, Results, Transfers | Sky Sports

i know that there are other "Milan are ****s" threads, but i didn't want to just take one off on a tangent

it just annoys me that they still think they are so much better than we are. Seriously, who do we have to beat to get even an ounce of respect? Sure they had more opportunities than we did yesterday, but can they really say that over both legs they were the better team?
    No they can't say that they were the better team. Better teams win.

4. These users say thanks for this post

JacoZA (10-03-2011),Papa_Pepper (11-03-2011),SolMed411 (10-03-2011),THFC91 (10-03-2011)

Legend !

Status
    What do you expect from them? I was scouting a few forums and only very few of them were gathering positives and accepting the loss but appreciating the forms of some of their players. They kept complaining about how bad some were treated in London and think all Tottenham fans are rude and disrespectful. I lost count of the times I read this"we were robbed, we DESERVED TO WIN!" to those that are respectful kudos and we hope to match against you again but to those who are complete ****s go **** yourselves.

Legend !

Status
    "The difference between us and Tottenham is that they took their only chance in the first leg."

Conveniently forgetting the red-card that never was and the three very good penalty shouts we had across the two games.

First Team Player

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by iwantpie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    "The difference between us and Tottenham is that they took their only chance in the first leg."

Conveniently forgetting the red-card that never was and the three very good penalty shouts we had across the two games.
    Even if he forgets these things, it's in his statement. They didn't take any of their chances (i.e. we [milan] suck).

Legend !

Status
    You know I would of thought Seedorf would of at least gave some comments on the positives that Milan showed a bit disrespectful that he didn't talk but oh well can't really blame him much.

Legend !

Status
    He wasn't even really a threat to be honest. Pato and Robinho looked to be much more of a danger to us.

Legend !

Status
    Ibrahimovic is a paper tiger. A pretend superstar. He again went missing on the big stage.

The guy is a cat and is not worth listening to. The fact is that we are in the Champions League and they are not. All else is sour grapes and the crying of a schoolgirl. Italian teams are famous for it.

Legend !

Status
    Agreed. The only player I thought, who looked seriously dangerous was Pato.

First Team Player

Status
    Flamini had me worried, but for a completely different reason, the ****

Legend !

Status
    That "d" word "deserved" is very dangerous. To be completely honest I don't like losing teams blabbing about how the DESERVED to win. Yes, a team might play better and still lose, but that doesn't mean they deserved to win, it means they need to improve certain aspects of the game because clearly something ain't there. Maybe Milan would have deserved to win had the ball that Gallas cleared actually crossed the line and wasn't given, but that would be for a completely different reason altogether.

To every Milan fan reading this forum: You played well, hooray, but you didn't play well enough....simple as. Learn how to finish, get healthy, defend better, whatever you think it is that lost you this fixture go ahead and work on that in your Italian league and cup. You're not in the Champions League anymore. Get over it. Peace out.

Legend !

Status
    Ibra is a joke but damn, Pato is going to be a star. He scared me in the same way Eto'o did when either was in range.

Legend !

Status
    Still regret that City never bought this prick as he would have flopped big style. The tie has finished and all that matters is the result the pricks.

Ibra is a joke but damn, Pato is going to be a star. He scared me in the same way Eto'o did when either was in range.
    Great player but needs first 11 football all the time under a better manager in my opinion, amazingly he has only ever scored 2 goals in the CL both against Madrid in 2009.

champions league vip

Status
    Everyone goes on about Crouch being a waist of space but Ibrahimovic was dog ****........

Ibrahimovic should take a long hard look at himself because a player with so much ability has just been out classed by a lanky streak of piss called Peter Crouch.

What Crouch lacks in ability he makes up in effort and maybe Ibrahimovic should take note......

Those in glass house's shouldn't throw stones mate!!!

17. Who Thanked this post

steventhfc (11-03-2011)

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter