Register To Comment
    First Team Player

Status
    Ok so providing we beat milan. The draw for the quarter finals will take place on 18th march. For the last 16 draw against ac milan i imediately found flights for $65, but due to me not knowing if i would have enough loyalty points i didn't want to risk booking it. When i found out i had enough points the prices of flights had increase to $165. Was wondering if anyone can tell me the previous loyalty points needed for other games and wether you think its worth risking booking flights early as soon as the draw is made. I currently have 405 loyalty points. Cheers

I'm ***y and I know it

Status
    When spurs release te tickets to the lucky buggers they post on the site the required loyalty point level.

I think Milan away was around 450. I know I would have had enough on my previous membership if I was a season ticket holder

I'm ***y and I know it

Status
    Oh I had 525 as a bronze member and was down to 1300 odd on the waiting list then working away from home I didn't renew my membership so lost the lot.

First Team Player

Status
    Yeah inter milan away required more points than AC Milan. I'm guessing this was because people had already been to the san siro a few weeks before. But luckily I had enough for AC milan away with 405 points . I'm just hoping we draw a side with a large away fans allocation so more people stand the chance of getting tickets. Also praying we don't get a english team. IMO I would rather play foreign teams and stand less of a chance of going through than play an english side we play every year.

THTV Donator

Status
    They were all sold out to season ticket holders none went to members.

First Team Player

Status
    Book the flights. You can always go out and just soak up the atmosphere or, like me, trawl the internet until you find an agent selling tickets at a reasonable price and cosy up with the opposition fans.

Player in Training

Status
    I have two season tickets but only 190 loyalty points on one & 150 on the other managed to find flights for A C game 65 hotel 5 mins from san siro 30 per night match ticket 15 but you needed 275 loyalty points, can you get loyalty points transfered if so would willingly buy some,

First Team Player

Status
    Just out of curiousity, when we were in the uefa cup a few years back, was it still impossible to get tickets for away games unless you were a St holder with hundreds of points? As I can't remember! And the way things are going we could well be in the europa league next year :/ but would still love to get to an away game in europe to watch the spurs!

VIP Member

Status
    djspur - no, you can't transfer loyalty points. Would kinda make a mockery of the system if the points could be accrued by buying or transferring!

Bristol-Yid - most, if not all, UEFA Cup games were ST holders only, although I never really paid that much attention after the ST allocations were made. Nijmegen, as an example needed more than 600 points. The usual stupid loophole existed - applications via Thomas Cook needed - generally - a lot less points than ticket-only applications.

First Team Player

Status
    Ah ok cheers for the info! Would love to try get to an away game in europe somewhere, looks like I got no chance at the moment unfortunately

VIP Member

Status
    Nijmegen was unusual though. Tiny ground. Our allocation was only a little over 600 tickets. Back then I didn't have enough points. Places like Seville, Eindhoven, Prague... weren't nearly as many points as that.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter