Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Legend !

Status
    Here you go guys and gals, for all of you going (of which I am one) dig out your home shirts and turn the Lane into a fortress.

Make it a Lilywhite night!

25 February 2011

51Share

The crucial second leg of our Champions League, Round of 16 clash with AC Milan is coming up on Wednesday March 9 – and we want to make it a Lilywhite night at the Lane.
    Our famous all-Lilywhite strip has been synonymous with the Club’s greatest European nights, and we hope this will be no different.
    Wear your white shirts and turn the Lane white to inspire the lads to victory.
    If you were at the Lane for our first ever Champions League home fixture against Young Boys back in August and still have your flag from that night, bring it along again too.
    The fantastic atmosphere you always create at the Lane has spurred on many a win and we look forward to seeing you there on the night.

2. These users say thanks for this post

Fatboyyid (25-02-2011),Roscono3 (25-02-2011)

Legend !

Status
    Gotta get there nice an early, take in the atmosphere, it will be phenomenal. I can't wait, it should be the best game I have ever been to. Let's hope it meets its expectations!

I am the Drei of all the Icons

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by willk9 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Gotta get there nice an early, take in the atmosphere, it will be phenomenal. I can't wait, it should be the best game I have ever been to. Let's hope it meets its expectations!
    Well enjoy it mate, I envy you!

First Team Player

Status
    whhhyyy do i work in scotland!? enjoy it all lol wish i could be there

champions league vip

Status
    Gutted i wont be there BUT ill be at home in my lilly white shirt if that counts....lol

Great idea imo.......

Legend !

Status
    Will be at a bar with my white kit on as well if that counts. hopefully my yelling and screaming can reach them on the field during the game.

I am the Drei of all the Icons

Status
    I shall also be in a Bar watching the game.............................................. ............................in Barcelona..

champions league vip

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Iconic Drei View Post
    I shall also be in a Bar watching the game.............................................. ............................in Barcelona..
    In Barcelona.....Wow, that would be great!!!

I might go down the pub if i can tbh.......surely it beats the front room ffs!!!

10. Who Thanked this post

donatorIconic Drei (25-02-2011)

Status
    Weird that it's much more common stateside.

Status

13. Who Thanked this post

Roscono3 (25-02-2011)

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueCrew LA View Post

**** that's amazing, but somehow I don't think we will be able to match that at the lane, but who knows I may be wrong

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by willk9 View Post
    **** that's amazing, but somehow I don't think we will be able to match that at the lane, but who knows I may be wrong
    Not likely that's 110k, but what we lack in numbers we make up for in passion and noise. Though Penn State and Beaver Stadium isn't half bad. I've been three times and it's quite the spectacle.

Last edited by BlueCrew LA; 25-02-2011 at 10:11 PM.

Legend !

Status
    Just got my projector screen hooked up, HD quality with surround sound. Cant wait, its going to start at 6:45 in the morning, wouldnt mind waking up the neighbours with some "Come on you Spurs" chants on full blast.

Legend !

Status
    It's usually like that anyway at the Lane in the first few days of the season (in summer) when people wear their lovely new shirts in the warm summer sun

By winter you'd think our colours were black and grey judging by what the fans wear! But remember it's also a lot harder in London to go around wearing colours...can be very dangerous.

Look at all the white here, looks brilliant! Would love it if the fans do it for the AC game.

18. Who Thanked this post

BlueCrew LA (26-02-2011)

Legend !

Status
    thats on of the only things i hate about the premier league season, you always have to go to games with 10 layers on but you still come home and you cant feel your feet.
    there are only ever a few games each season you can go to with only a shirt on, and obviously that still depends on the lovely weather we get in the uk!

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter