This is how Gattuso jokes about Tottenham hahahaha

YouTube - Gattuso alle iene

Next game you`ll see a different AC Milan

I am the Drei of all the Icons

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Gattuso View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Next game you`ll see a different AC Milan
    You mean your going to be worse then you were in the San Siro?

Player in Training

Status
    No, that`s what you said. I just think Milan will be completly different at the return game. I mean you are aware that Milan played with the worst Middelfield they have? Thiago Silva is actually a defender and Flamini may the worst middelfield player ever. Pirlo, Boateng, Ambrosini ect...all injured so we hope to recover one or two players and then it will be a different thing.

THTV Donator

Status
    Well thank you for your opinion Gattuso...but we have a good home record.

Player in Training

Status
    Records are here to be broked ;-)

I'm ***y and I know it

Status
    Now now Gattuso we beat you at the San Siro.

We are unbeaten at home.

Your team is full of old tired players.

= No chance.

Bye Bye.

Oh and well done to Itallian football for losing your 4th champions league spot.

Run along now before I set Joe on you.

Player in Training

Status
    What has the Champions League spot to do with Milan, don`t mix up things here. Milan were 3 times in de champions League final in the last 10 Years and won twice.
    Italian Teams won 3 times in the last 10 years.....and the last one a few month ago.
    Should I start talking about your nationalteam? Who has 4 **** on the shirt?

I`m sure we can win in London, if not we didn`t deserve it, but we should try at least.......

I'm ***y and I know it

Status
    Haha you do bite very easily.

You are hoping that some of your big names come back. Do you realize that we also have some very big names to come back.

Huddlestone, Bale, Modric (fully fit).

Right you are boring me now. Run along child.

Oh and I don't care about international football. It's another as boring as this thread.

Status
    Closed thread

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Gattuso View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What has the Champions League spot to do with Milan, don`t mix up things here. Milan were 3 times in de champions League final in the last 10 Years and won twice.
    Italian Teams won 3 times in the last 10 years.....and the last one a few month ago.
    Should I start talking about your nationalteam? Who has 4 **** on the shirt?

I`m sure we can win in London, if not we didn`t deserve it, but we should try at least.......
    I think you misplaced the asterisks. Surely you meant to place them after references to Italian clubs accomplishments.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter