Register To Comment

Thread: AFTER MILAN???

Player in Training

Status
    Do you believe that we can make a miracle and win the fourth european cup of our team and the most important?
    can we take the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE ??.....

First Team Player

Status
    boy o boy..better think blackpool next tuesday to push ahead with our coveted place in the top 4..key game, maybe just maybe we can go all the way on the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE but don't get feck out on this...it's three weeks away, blackpool is 5 days away , wolves soon after. we need both wins to keep goin

3. These users say thanks for this post

Fatboyyid (17-02-2011),najt rajder (17-02-2011),stroud_jm (17-02-2011)

Status
    a- what spursfast said about blackpool and wolves
    b- still a long way to go in our tie with Milan, much less the CL.

exciting times, but we have enjoy (and worry about) one game at a time if we have any chance of keeping our sanity

5. Who Thanked this post

spursfast (17-02-2011)

Legend !

Status
    Doubt it but you never know.

Legend!

Status
    if we can beat milan at their own ground then we can beat anyone on the day, so my answer is YES WE CAN WIN IT, dont mean we will though

8. Who Thanked this post

spursfast (17-02-2011)

Player in Training

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by spursfast View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    boy o boy..better think blackpool next tuesday to push ahead with our coveted place in the top 4..key game, maybe just maybe we can go all the way on the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE but don't get feck out on this...it's three weeks away, blackpool is 5 days away , wolves soon after. we need both wins to keep goin
    You have absolutely right for all this , but i make post about CL what fans of Tottenham believe in England.
    CL is a different than the premier league.... i see all the games of Tottenham in CL and i believe that we can go until final and then it is one game...never knows...................................

Tha Mac Daddy Pimp Mo Fo

Status
    I dont think so but what a ride so far!!!

I have to ask....................Why dont we have some fancy stars on our shirts depicting our European success.

Every other smug history-less club does...............should we jump on the band wagon too?

Player in Training

Status
    It would be fabulous...but PL is much more important than CL!
    And it well-known that there always two games...we just won the first.

First Team Player

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by paranoid13 View Post
    You have absolutely right for all this , but i make post about CL what fans of Tottenham believe in England.
    CL is a different than the premier league.... i see all the games of Tottenham in CL and i believe that we can go until final and then it is one game...never knows...................................
    If and I say if...we beat blackpool tueday it will be the fifth strait WIN in a row since the start of the season; if they can manage to break this record; their on a roll, they can do anything..almost

Legend !

Status
    With the teams we have beaten this year you have to feel confident that we can beat anyone, anywhere. With the teams we have lost to this year you have to feel confident that we can lose to just about anyone, away from the Lane. Welcome to being a fan.

Priorities for me:
    1. Finishing ahead of Scum
    2. Getting back to the CL next year w/o the qualifying match
    3. 4th
    4. CL this year

14. Who Thanked this post

spursfast (18-02-2011)

First Team Player

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by bradders View Post
    if we can beat milan at their own ground then we can beat anyone on the day, so my answer is YES WE CAN WIN IT, dont mean we will though
    If we get a win tuesday...it will be the first time this season that we'll have 5 strait wins in a row..previous strait wins was november (4) wins before we screwing up...lets just hope the win the other day doesn't blow tuesday key game in the PL, and they got their feet fimly on the ground looking to come back with 3 points...otherwise we'll all come crashing down with a bang!

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter