Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Legend !

Status
    "I was surprised how scared Milan were," he told Jutarnji List.

"Tottenham were much, much better and we should have scored more goals, especially in the first half."
    Kranjcar has also suggested that Milan will struggle to turn the tie around in north London.
    He feels the Rossoneri lack a talismanic match-winner - despite being able to boast the likes of Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Robinho and Alexandre Pato within their ranks.

"If you ask me, the biggest problem for Milan is that they don't have a player who can make a difference," added Kranjcar.
    "That is their biggest problem and will make life difficult for them in the second leg."

lol its funny when u hear they dont have players who can make the difference and we are searching the whole season for a striker who can make a difference and they have pato, ibrahimovic , robinho.....

First Team Player

Status
    None of whom managed one shot worth a toss. The best efforts from Milan came from a centre back, whilst our much maligned sole striker had a number of efforts on goal, one of which their keeper had to pick out of his net.

3. Who Thanked this post

JacoZA (18-02-2011)

Legend !

Status
    The only player they have who "can make a difference" is Gattuso and he's suspended for the second leg .................

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ThUgBeAtZ View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    "I was surprised how scared Milan were," he told Jutarnji List.

"Tottenham were much, much better and we should have scored more goals, especially in the first half."
    Kranjcar has also suggested that Milan will struggle to turn the tie around in north London.
    He feels the Rossoneri lack a talismanic match-winner - despite being able to boast the likes of Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Robinho and Alexandre Pato within their ranks.

"If you ask me, the biggest problem for Milan is that they don't have a player who can make a difference," added Kranjcar.
    "That is their biggest problem and will make life difficult for them in the second leg."

lol its funny when u hear they dont have players who can make the difference and we are searching the whole season for a striker who can make a difference and they have pato, ibrahimovic , robinho.....
    A large number of Milan players are total **** but saying Ibra, Robinho, and Pato not being able to make a difference is just being delusional. We would probably love to have any one of them on our team. (Well, maybe not Robinho.) We are lucky we didn't have to face the likes of Pirlo (one of the best playmakers around) and Cassano. God knows if their Dutch destroyer MVB was eligible, maybe we'll have another player or two on crutches by now.

Legend !

Status
    yeah but maybe Krancjar is stating that because Milan only have 7 goals in 7 games in the CL this season. to me that isn't really being a "match winner" and turning things around.

First Team Player

Status
    he is right, and more, agree with me, i also said Tott should have won by a bigger margain. Yes, on a paper it is one of the biggest victories in tott history, but in reality you should have won by more. Dont satisfy yourself with that result, because overrespecting an opponent is just as bad as complacency. Its a sign of a small club, and you have better players than most and have to CHANGE THAT MENTALITY FAST.
    With those players you can compete with anyone, but if your attitude doesnt change, youll get easiliy kick out by some big club in next round.
    Niko knows what hes talking about, you need that kind of attitude.

First Team Player

Status
    Don't tell me Ibrahimovic can't produce a piece of magic. He had better shove his complacency somewhere else because if they score first our lead counts for nothing.

THTV Donator

Status
    Robinho is cack away from home and Ibra can't cut it in the CL. Saying that, Ibra can still pull a rabbit out of the hat, just look at his goal at the end, foul and offside aside.

Nothing they did at the San Siro really worried me much for the match at WHL. However, we'd do well not to underestimate the team they have.
    If we play our game I am confident, especially with the fortress record we have at home in Europe. We've only lost twice at home in Europe in our history, if we don't lose to Milan, we're through.

Tha Mac Daddy Pimp Mo Fo

Status
    Good way to do their team talk for them I guess.

He is wrong any of their front line can turn a game in a flash.

First Team Player

Status
    having said all that, i wouldnt have Ibrahimovic in the team if someone offeers him for free. So selfish, football is a team game, and he doesnt know the meaning of that word. Inter became a European Champions after Mourinhgo got rid of him. Coincidence? He went to Barcelona and after a year they got rid of him. Coincidence?
    Yes, Milan have some good players, but they play ****ty because of no chemistry at all between them. Because of that, they have NO match winner.

First Team Player

Status
    cassano pato robinho and ibra are all miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiles better than our strikers

i believe what kranjcar meant is that milan lacks creativity (pirlo is too old i am afraid)
    they have noone who is able to create, make a difference, i mean what do u expect from a midfield with gattuso flamini silva etc

First Team Player

Status
    Pirlo is currently injured and didn't play agaisnt us in the san Siro. If he plays at the lane we'll see a different milan side. They'll play alot better, but it won't mean much. We'll still win.

Player in Training

Status
    too selfish players '(imbra-robinio-pato) if pirlo-zeedorf-gattuzo-nesta was 5 or 6 years younger they could make a difference in CL....

First Team Player

Status
    Pirlo is cack.

I used to love him, but he's barely done anything since the WC in 2006, 4 years worth of distinctly average form at best.

Bring him on I say.

First Team Player

Status
    Any top level striker can turn a game in a moment. That's why they are playing at that level. But there's an old saying in football 'You're only as good as your last game'. Enough said.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter