Register To Comment
    Player in Training

Status
    Sure I can't be the only one!

so I thought I would start a thread so some of us could hook up for some beers

I'm ***y and I know it

Status
    Traveling where?

Sunderland (next away game)?
    Milan?

Welcome back Contrast!

Status
    I'm guessing Milan as it's the Champs League section!

4. Who Thanked this post

burt110 (06-02-2011)

Player in Training

Status
    Good Guess

I'm ***y and I know it

Status
    @contrast you can't see that in mobile section.

First Team Player

Status
    I am as well. get there late afternoon on Tuesday, staying a couple of metro stops from Duomo so keen to meet for a swift ones somewhere

Player in Training

Status
    Hi Seanydee, I'm arriving sometime on monday, not booked any digs yet how much was your hotel? i'm trying to find something fairly cheap near the Duomo. I think there is plenty of watering holes round the duomo, it's a while since i've been to milan but most seem to be talking about drinking near duomo. any ideas how long it takes to get to the stadium from there?

Burt

VIP Member

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by burt110 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hi Seanydee, I'm arriving sometime on monday, not booked any digs yet how much was your hotel? i'm trying to find something fairly cheap near the Duomo. I think there is plenty of watering holes round the duomo, it's a while since i've been to milan but most seem to be talking about drinking near duomo. any ideas how long it takes to get to the stadium from there?

Burt
    Best to allow at least an hour to the stadium once it starts getting busy. Takes quite a while to get up to where the Spurs allocation is. Up in the Gods! Think we'll be setting off with about two hours to go to KO.

Player in Training

Status
    what i remember the duomo stop is about 6 stops from one about 20 min walk to the stadium, there was a stop near a mcdonalds which was a big square with scarf shops and things. trains are fast on the underground and cheap as chips.

First Team Player

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by burt110 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

Burt
    I'm staying at a place called the Hotel Malta. I found it on one of the hotel seach sites, 40 euros for a single room. From what the reviews say its ok for a bed but not much else, the other hotels for the same sort of price either sounded very ropey or were awkward to get to, this one is 2 minutes from a Metro stop, 2 stops from the city centre.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter