Register To Comment
    Player in Training

Status
    Already buzzing about the Champions league after a cracking festive period - I didnt go out to milan last year but keen as mustard to go out in feb - how many Spurs will be travelling do you reckon?

First Team Player

Status
    Hi Bale arm(y)

I went out to Milan last year... there were about 8'000 Spurs I think.
    I wouldn't go to milan whithout a ticket.

There are some good pages, where you can order tickets for the game (arround 60).
    I could send you the pages if you want.

I purpose to buy tickets in the sectore "verde" (green).
    The 4'500 ticks, which will be on "official" sale of tottenham will be in sectore verde - so the most Spurs will be there.

Cheers,
    Nic

Player in Training

Status
    1st time I've been away in Europe with the Spurs but am hoping to see a load of us out there, if anyone is travelling without a ticket I have a spare!

Player in Training

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by burt110 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    1st time I've been away in Europe with the Spurs but am hoping to see a load of us out there, if anyone is travelling without a ticket I have a spare!
    I'm sure there will be a good following as always! Have you booked up? I would be interested in that spare Burt if it's still going?

Player in Training

Status
    will the 'sectore verde (green) be the neutral stand with spurs in?? me and my mates are planning on buying tickets the morning of the game

Player in Training

Status
    If you still have a spare ticket I am happy to join you... been looking at flights and they are nicely priced still!

Player in Training

Status
    potentially have a spare ticket in neutral end

Player in Training

Status
    Still got a spare if anyone needs, I need to send Passport no. Name and DOB to be printed on ticket, I fly out fri evening so could do with sorting it tonight

anyone interested pm me

First Team Player

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by burt110 View Post
    Still got a spare if anyone needs, I need to send Passport no. Name and DOB to be printed on ticket, I fly out fri evening so could do with sorting it tonight

anyone interested pm me
    Making a weekend of it eh?

Player in Training

Status
    Getting very excited now!!

So how much we looking at for a pint around the Duomo? I'm guessing it's gonna be pretty expensive!

First Team Player

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Skinny11 View Post
    Getting very excited now!!

So how much we looking at for a pint around the Duomo? I'm guessing it's gonna be pretty expensive!
    It's not very expensive
    I'll be at the duomo arround 1 o'clock.
    So enough time to drink

cheers,

Player in Training

Status
    Yeah I'm landing in Milan about 1430 so will be dumping the bags in the hotel and heading straight for the Duomo.
    Should be plenty of drinking time!

Player in Training

Status
    Swalley ho !! I can't wait to get out there - fly to Bologna and train down to Milan, should be there just before 3 on Tuesday, hotel around the corner from the Duomo, throw the bags in and then out on the bevy :-)

Player in Training

Status
    Drinks in the square will be expensive! in October they were getting towards 30euro a pop!

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter