Register To Comment
    Legend !

Status
    Due to the club fooking up my order for the inter milan game, I have to pickk a game in which I will be garunteed a ticket for. The dilema I'm in is that I don't know which game to pick the, cl last 16 or the lge game at home to arsenal.when both of these games come on sale I will be in school, so somehow I will have to find away of trying to get a ticket for the game I don't pick. These are both must go to game for me this season.

In turms of entertainment and atmospheric value which game do you you think I should garuntee a ticket for?

Status
    Tough choices but I'd have to go for the CL game.

hey you guys

Status
    Arsenal. Coming off the back of a win away at the Emirates, there'll be drama and expectation at The Lane.
    The perfect recipe for a storming game

Legend !

Status
    do a double over arsenal allmighty spurs. (and then beat them in the champions league later)

THTV Donator

Status
    Buy tickets for both games.............

Legend !

Status
    Depends who we got in the Champions League. If it was AC Milan then I'd probably choose that, if not Arsenal.

Player in Training

Status
    A rivalry is always a good game to watch

Legend !

Status
    yeah that is a tough call. i would actually think the Cl knockout would be better to go too. First time ever in the CL knockout rounds and i feel getting one of those would be harder than getting a Scum ticket.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter