Register To Comment
Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
    Legend !

Status
    Wahey, another champions league game.

Hope Redknapp fields a pretty strong team but gives some a rest.

---------------Gomes--------------
    Corluka---Dawson---Bassong---Bale
    ---------------Palacios------------
    Lennon--------Modric-------Niko-
    ------------Crouch-Defoe--------

Status
    Too many changes for my liking we need the strongest squad out there to ensure we finish top of our group

--------Gomes------

Hutton Gallas Bassong BAE

Lennon Jenas (if fit) Modric Bale

------Pav-------Defoe

I'm going with Pav to partner Defoe as I think he'll rest Crouch after his 90 mins from yesterday. However, I wouldnt be surprised to see us go with a 441/451 for this one with Niko playing in behind anyone of Pav, Defoe, or Crouch. We have to get a win here, WE HAVE TO. To make so many changes with players who dont have a lot of games under their belts might be a bad idea. But, I would like to see Niko get on as a 2nd half sub for Gareth. If Jenas isnt fit than Wilson slots into the middle.

Also, like you put we may see Daws but I reckon he'll play against Chelsea.

Legend !

Status
    we need to go for the win, twente have nothing to play for so they won't be busting a gut to try and win the game, attack them early and get a couple of goals and see it home from there, i hope he does rest a couple of players so we don't have another hangover for such an important match against chelsea on saturday

team:

gomes, corluka, bassong, dawson (c), assou-ekotto, lennon, kranjcar, palacios, bale, defoe, crouch

subs:

cudicini, hutton, gallas, modric, jenas, pavlyuchenko, keane

prediction: 3-1 spurs - crouch, bale, kranjcar

Legend !

Status
    Well with the way our strikers are performing it"ll be interesting to see how Arry plays it, I still believe in Pav he just needs to play as much time as Crouch gets , then you can judge him, but Arry has other ideas.

Legend !

Status
    Play Dawson

I would start Pav as well, we can right Niko off.

Legend !

Status
    Bale seemed pretty sluggish at times against Birmingham, wouldnt be a surprise if he didnt start or got subbed off between 45 and 60 minutes in, just to rest him abit for the Chelski game

Status
    Also, an interesting stat.....Twente had gone 36 games unbeaten at home before losing towards the end of November so this will be no walk in park.

Legend !

Status
    After stumbling this past weekend, I can't wait for and nervous about this encounter. I really think we should get the points to be on top of group but I never take anything for granted. I look forward to the match none-the-less...

Legend !

Status

Legend !

Status
    I've changed my mind. I'd play:

------------Cudicini-----------
    -Corluka---Dawson---Gallas---Bassong
    -Bentley-Jenas-Palacios-Kranjcar
    --------------Keane
    -------------Pav

Legend !

Status
    Harry has said that he will not be resting players for this game as he wants to top the group....i totally agree with him. We also need to carry on winning (Saturdays result excluded), and a win would set us up perfectly for Chelsea at home. The only changes i could see happening are Dawson coming in to get some game time, Jenas replacing Palacios if fit and Pav replacing Crouch.......

Gomes
    Hutton Dawson Gallas Assou-Ekotto
    Lennon Jenas Modic Bale
    Pavlyuchenko Defoe

Player in Training

Status
    Got 2 spare ones in Twente End.
    Block 317.
    Price 90 euro each.
    PM for information and pick up tomorrow!

Legend !

Status
    The only changes I would make from the weekend would be Pav instead of Crouch, Jenas for Palacios and maybe Corluka instead of Hutton.

Player in Training

Status
    Surely Dawson and Defoe will start.

Michael hasn't played a game in the CL proper yet, and needs some pitch time after coming back from injury. Plus Defoe needs a few minutes under his belt to get back on form too.

Legend !

Status
    I want to see GDS play he's been off the bench recently so god knows if he's back to his old ways but to get a decent amount from a transfer for him we need to play him and with Chelsea the weekend after we need to give him a go... who know he could play where VdV plays and give him a run for his money in that position (very unlikely, i know, but come on two seasons ago who would have thought Bale would be one of the worlds best wingers?)

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter