Register To Comment
Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast
    Legend !

Status
    Well, here we go again. Another Champions league game!

I predict a 3-0 win for us and yes we WILL keep a clean sheet!

-----------Gomes-------
    Hutton-Kaboul-Bassong-BAE-
    VDV--Jenas--Modric--Bale-
    ---------Pav---Defoe/Crouch--

I would rest Gallas for this game since he looked nackered after todays game.

COYS!

i love mister ed and can not lie lol

Status
    BRING EM ON!!!!!!!!

3-0 Spurs

VDV, Bale and Defoeeeeee!!!!

Legend !

Status
    I can see Defoe and Crouch starting this game, but I also think that Harry will have Sunday's game against Liverpool in mind.

Legend !

Status
    Bremen in the past week in the bundesliga since I watch it always look ****ing HORRIBLE there defence is all over the place its unbelievable anything than a win against them will be a huge disappointment.

The only thing that worries me is that they are really bad so far that it could be them a hard opponnent , usually clubs who are in a lot of trouble in the league give great performances elsewhere.

But really I cant see it happening , bremen are all over the place right now.

5. Who Thanked this post

Justice (21-11-2010)

Welcome back Contrast!

Status
    Could be one of the greatest weeks in our history if we progress into the knock out stages of the Champions League following todays unreal game.

7. Who Thanked this post

donatorIconic Drei (22-11-2010)

Legend !

Status
    3-0

vdv
    bale
    defoe

Tha Mac Daddy Pimp Mo Fo

Status
    Well Ire has sorted this so unbelieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevable teckers to him!!!

I wont predict as I am a fookin jinx. YIDO YIDO YIDO.

Legend !

Status
    its all about how we react to such a big result today, there's no point winning these games if you dont carry on the good form

bremen need a win here to stay in contention, so they'll have a go at us, we always play better when teams come at us so there will be room to exploit them, just go out, get the job done so we can now focus on the PL for the next couple of months

team:

gomes, corluka, gallas, kaboul, assou-ekotto, VDV, palacios, modric, bale, crouch, defoe

subs:

cudicini, hutton, bassong, palacios, kranjcar, pavlyuchenko, keane

prediction: 2-0 spurs

Legend !

Status
    I still reckon we should play 4-5-1 against werder with just defoe up front and maybe change it at half time if it isnt going too well. You cant really tell if spurs are best 4-4-2 despite today because it was arsenal and we are usually battling more than flowing football imo..

talking in the wind

Status
    yeah as unit says we will be there to watch the mighty yids in action,i promise to wave to you if the camera comes our way lol

Legend !

Status
    make sure you hold up a sign that says who ya are. I will be watching this at work for sure. just hope for no video outage or anything like that.

talking in the wind

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by steelktm View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    make sure you hold up a sign that says who ya are. I will be watching this at work for sure. just hope for no video outage or anything like that.
    just look for someone that looks like a red faced midget and a bloke that looks like arnie and that will be us lol

15. Who Thanked this post

steelktm (20-11-2010)

Legend !

Status
    lol. will do!

17. Who Thanked this post

thfcire (20-11-2010)

talking in the wind

Status
    i know im a bit harsh calling unit a red faced midget pmsl

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by thfcire View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i know im a bit harsh calling unit a red faced midget pmsl
    truth hurts sometime then eh? gives good idea to me then. lol.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter