Register To Comment
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    Player in Training

Status
    I have myself a membership and well over 200 points but I have no chance, name your price or point me in the right direction and i'll be forever grateful!

COYS

Banned !

Status
    i think you will get one mate.... could be wrong... dont give up hope.

First Team Player

Status
    Just a reminder that i am offering free travel in exchange for a ticket in Milan! and i mean free. No fuel or tolls or anything like that. In a lovely 2 month old sports type car. 2 places available, as 4-up would be a bit of a squeeze for that length of
    journey. Oh, and i do mean return as well! door to door service.

First Team Player

Status
    I travelled to Bremen with Sportoptions (the website is www then .com, i cant post links).
    The guy that ran our trip, Paul, said that he can get tickets for Milan through a broker.

First Team Player

Status
    what happens then tho if u get asked for your Italian ID at the ground along with ya ticket? cause i guess the tickets are not in the away section are they?

First Team Player

Status
    As far as I know the tickets would be in the away section but with the middle class fans, not the nutters. He said that he'd never had any problems with ID in the past. Chance you'd have to take if you want to go, though I reckon you'll be ok woth 200 points, we've got 8000 (ish) tickets

Player in Training

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by seanydee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    As far as I know the tickets would be in the away section but with the middle class fans, not the nutters. He said that he'd never had any problems with ID in the past. Chance you'd have to take if you want to go, though I reckon you'll be ok woth 200 points, we've got 8000 (ish) tickets
    How do you know were getting 8,000? Im led to believe around 4,500 to 5,000? I have 471 loyalty points so like to think I'll be ok? My mates who applied have 369 280 259 so not so confident for them?

Legend !

Status
    capacity is 80k according to wiki and doesn't fifa require like 10% for away fans or something like that?

Player in Training

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by steelktm View Post
    capacity is 80k according to wiki and doesn't fifa require like 10% for away fans or something like that?
    Inter's attendance last night was 72,000 and I checked on Werder Bremen board they took 600

VIP Member

Status
    I went to Donetsk with Sport Options. While the trip was fine - everything ran on time, we got there and back fine, weren't shipped in and straight out again - I wouldn't go with them again unless I absolutely had to. Much prefer doing my own trips. But same applies to official club trips really, i.e. I'd rather do my own thing.

Officially, allocation is 4k as things stand. Maybe we'll get more, but certainly no less.

First Team Player

Status
    Pretty sure I read somewhere, that spurs fans have been allocated all of the 3rd tier behind the goal, not sure how many that will hold thou like!

Player in Training

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by superluka View Post
    Pretty sure I read somewhere, that spurs fans have been allocated all of the 3rd tier behind the goal, not sure how many that will hold thou like!
    The 3rd tier holds 4,500

First Team Player

Status
    I can't remember where i read it but i defintely heard just over 2k for Bremen, about 8k for Milan and around 1200 for Twente. The Bremen allocation nembers were right so I assume the others are too.

VIP Member

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by seanydee View Post
    I can't remember where i read it but i defintely heard just over 2k for Bremen, about 8k for Milan and around 1200 for Twente. The Bremen allocation nembers were right so I assume the others are too.
    The UEFA regulation is for 5%. Werder Bremen capacity 42k+, Inter Milan capacity 80k'ish, Twente capacity 24k. 5% works out to the numbers you've got for Bremen and Twente, and the official allocation currently for Milan. We might get more for the San Siro. Would be fantastic if we do and have 8k, 9k, 10k there!

Player in Training

Status
    Spurs have to announce the allocation and points cut off soon! Only 16 days to the game

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter