Register To Comment

THTV Donator

Status
    Expect to wait an hour before you get through online, again:

UEFA Champions League Group Stage - Home Matches
    All three Group Stage matches at White Hart Lane will be Category A matches.

One Hotspur Gold members are reminded that they are signed up to the Automatic Cup Payment Scheme which will deduct the price of their ticket from the credit/debit card registered on their account up to two weeks prior to the advertised Silver Season Ticket holder sale dates shown below.
    We would like to remind One Hotspur Gold season ticket holders to make sure their card details are up to date and accurate. You can check this information, or upgrade to Gold membership by visiting the online ticket office and going to the 'My Account' section and hitting the 'Edit/Upgrade to Gold Membership' button.
    Supporters are advised that it is extremely unlikely that any tickets for our home matches will be available on general sale. See more details on joining One Hotspur.

Spurs v FC Twente, Wednesday 29 September
    One Hotspur Silver season ticket holders will be able to purchase their allocated seat from 9.30am on Wednesday 8 September until 5.00 on Tuesday 14 September. Any season tickets not claimed by this time will be released for sale to One Hotspur Bronze and Lilywhite members.

One Hotspur Bronze and Lilywhite members will be able to purchase tickets for this match from 9.30am on Wednesday 15 September.

Spurs v Inter Milan, Tuesday 2 November
    One Hotspur Silver season ticket holders will be able to purchase their allocated seat from 9.30am on Tuesday 5 October until 5.00pm on Sunday 10 October. Any season tickets not claimed by this time will be released for sale to One Hotspur Bronze and Lilywhite members.

One Hotspur Bronze and Lilywhite members will be able to purchase tickets for this match from 9.30am on Monday 11 October.

Spurs v Werder Bremen, Wednesday 24 November
    One Hotspur Silver season ticket holders will be able to purchase their allocated seat from 9.30am on Thursday 21 October until 5.00pm on Tuesday 26 October. Any season tickets not claimed by this time will be released for sale to One Hotspur Bronze and Lilywhite members.

One Hotspur Bronze and Lilywhite members will be able to purchase tickets for this match from 9.30am on Wednesday 27 October.

Due to the likely demand for all of the above matches and given the limited turnaround time involved, supporters are advised that we will not be able to consider any late applications.

Tottenhamhotspur.com - Tickets - Ticket Office Today

Player in Training

Status
    Could anyone who applied for tickets for the home game against FC Twente advise me roughly what the required loyalty points were? I am a Lilywhite member so pretty doubtful of obtaining a ticket for Bremen or Inter, but would like to know for sure!

Thank you to anyone who can help

THTV Donator

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by spurs91 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Could anyone who applied for tickets for the home game against FC Twente advise me roughly what the required loyalty points were? I am a Lilywhite member so pretty doubtful of obtaining a ticket for Bremen or Inter, but would like to know for sure!

Thank you to anyone who can help
    From what I read, it went on general sale...loyalty points do not apply for home games...it's first come first serve...

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter