Register To Comment
    Welcome back Contrast!

Status
    Amir King Khan done it again!!! A fight actually worth staying up for, for once!! 20 to 5 in the morn in the good old United Kingdom!

Too be honest, Maidana fought fecking well, and Audley Harrison would of done alright watching both of these warriors as they fought endlessly.

Well in both the lads, and congrats AMIR . . . KING . . . KHAN!!

champions league vip

Status
    Gutted i missed this fight!!

Im really happy Khan got through this fight as this is by far the toughest test for him to date.........

i love mister ed and can not lie lol

Status
    WHAT A FIGHT! OMG!!!!! Everyones saying its the best fight in the last decade and omfg it was the best live fight i've ever seen lol...

champions league vip

Status
    Oh ffs i so wish i had seen it.....gutted!!

Status
    Anyone got a replay of this fight?

I saw it on youtube earlier but as soon as it was on it got taken off.

VIP Member

Status
    Right, can I just say - I NEVER CLOSED THIS THREAD!! Lol, I've not even visited it until now (berby, I'm looking at you seeing as you were the last to post )

There must be a gremlin in the works as this keeps happening. just cos I did it once (& I'm still not sure if I actually did anything, shoulda just kept my gob shut!) doesn't mean every time it happens it is that muppet, bass!

. . . don't put it past me tho either, lol

The thread should be re-opened now

7. Who Thanked this post

Roscono3 (12-12-2010)

VIP Member

Status
    If you missed it, here ya go:

You can see the full fight, round bu round, at this bloke's channel:

Khan v Maidana

9. These users say thanks for this post

berby999 (12-12-2010),P UNIT 1980 (12-12-2010),Roscono3 (12-12-2010)

THTV Donator

Status
    FYI this thread was closed at 12:54

champions league vip

Status
    Top bloke Bass......Thanks mate!!

Status
    The link on youtube doesn't work mate. It's the same fookin round over and over! They're all mixed up... . Thanks anyway Bass.

First Team Player

Status
    I tried to stay up and watch but in the end gave up. I just thought there is no point in knackering myself to see khan get ko'd lol. Now everyone saying it was an amazing fight im going to have to stream it later when i cant be arsed.

First Team Player

Status
    great fight , sky plussed it and watched it when i got up today , kahn has matured loads since that battering by brendis prescott in 2008 (although i thought it was hilarius when he was knocked down and couldnt stanu up , but said to ref "im ok " ) but has shown he can take a punch aswell now .

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by yid83 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    great fight , sky plussed it and watched it when i got up today , kahn has matured loads since that battering by brendis prescott in 2008 (although i thought it was hilarius when he was knocked down and couldnt stanu up , but said to ref "im ok " ) but has shown he can take a punch aswell now .
    The punches in round 10 that Khan took were unbelievable! As Barry McGuigan said "that punch would've knocked out a horse" lol...

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by basskadet View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Right, can I just say - I NEVER CLOSED THIS THREAD!! Lol, I've not even visited it until now (berby, I'm looking at you seeing as you were the last to post )

There must be a gremlin in the works as this keeps happening. just cos I did it once (& I'm still not sure if I actually did anything, shoulda just kept my gob shut!) doesn't mean every time it happens it is that muppet, bass!

. . . don't put it past me tho either, lol

The thread should be re-opened now
    Bloody cheek i never closed it! lol. I wanted someone to post a link!

First Team Player

Status
    lets just say you all closed it

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter