Register To Comment
Page 1 of 181 123451151101 ... LastLast
    Legend !

Status
    I know, it hurts we aint in it. But don't we care about the CL this year on here? Some great stuff already. Dortmund unlucky only to draw against the scum, although defensively the scum were good, Sceszny was good. I'd love to go the the Westfallonstadion (sp?) one day - what a sight it is.

Was happy myself that Milan equalised against Barca, but as ever, watching Messi is a treat.

Tonight, City vs Napoli has captured my interest the most, mostly because I wanted Napoli to open them up. Cavani did just that but Kolarov has scored a lovely free kick.

i love mister ed and can not lie lol

Status
    Tell you what mate. Napoli looked absolutely awesome. Lavezzi's chance in the first half was brilliant. Really impressed .

3. Who Thanked this post

S.L.R (14-09-2011)

Tha Mac Daddy Pimp Mo Fo

Status
    Locked.........

Not really.

5. Who Thanked this post

S.L.R (14-09-2011)

Legend !

Status
    weird that dinamo lost 1-0 to real madrid.
    expected at least a draw but then again dinamo was missing 4 key players.

Status
    Ohhhh Cavani could never do it in England.....

8. These users say thanks for this post

1van (15-09-2011),S.L.R (14-09-2011),THFCWill (14-09-2011)

Legend !

Status
    Agreed @BlueCrew LA I know you hate prem fans saying other leagues are rubbish, and I agree with that sentiment. Love watching Bundesliga, Serie A, and a bit of La Liga myself.

Not sure if this argument has made its way onto THTV, but you get people asking whether Barca could do well in the prem. LOL.

Anyway, yeah Will, Napoli are a treat to watch mate. Weirdly, at the weekend when they beat Cesena, for parts of that game I enjoyed Cesena more. But I really hope Bayern and Napoli get through this group stage!

10. These users say thanks for this post

BlueCrew LA (14-09-2011),THFCWill (14-09-2011)

I am the Drei of all the Icons

Status
    Hamsik looked quite decent as well!

Legend !

Status
    DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

First Team Player

Status
    LOL at Marcelo today. Got two yellows in the space of about 3 minutes. Second one was for diving. Typical....

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by S.L.R View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Agreed @BlueCrew LA I know you hate prem fans saying other leagues are rubbish, and I agree with that sentiment. Love watching Bundesliga, Serie A, and a bit of La Liga myself.

Not sure if this argument has made its way onto THTV, but you get people asking whether Barca could do well in the prem. LOL.

Anyway, yeah Will, Napoli are a treat to watch mate. Weirdly, at the weekend when they beat Cesena, for parts of that game I enjoyed Cesena more. But I really hope Bayern and Napoli get through this group stage!
    They have one more match with Citeh, if they can get through that and get a result against Bayern they might be in good shape. Napoli's problem is though that they don't have the depth of other CL teams. There 1st XI can compete with most clubs but that 2nd XI isn't as strong. Which is why you feel they're like the Spurs of CL 2011/12. I think they'll give us some great scenes in the CL but the might struggle in Serie A.

As a Romanista I hope so, we need all the help we can get. Our squad is going to take time to gel. I still hope they do well in Europe though...
    Last edited by BlueCrew LA; 14-09-2011 at 10:16 PM.

i got theseeeee cheeessseeburgers mannn

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueCrew LA View Post
    Ohhhh Cavani could never do it in England.....

I changed my opinion from that statement once I watched more games from him last season . I imagined him to use his strength in Serie A, but really he has immense technique which is his main game, along with fantastic finishing. I've really liked him since Spring last season, and the fact that he and I share just about the same name only made him one of my new faves!

16. Who Thanked this post

BlueCrew LA (15-09-2011)

i got theseeeee cheeessseeburgers mannn

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueCrew LA View Post
    They have one more match with Citeh, if they can get through that and get a result against Bayern they might be in good shape. Napoli's problem is though that they don't have the depth of other CL teams. There 1st XI can compete with most clubs but that 2nd XI isn't as strong. Which is why you feel they're like the Spurs of CL 2011/12. I think they'll give us some great scenes in the CL but the might struggle in Serie A.

As a Romanista I hope so, we need all the help we can get. Our squad is going to take time to gel. I still hope they do well in Europe though...
    To me, Inler seems like a poor buy for the 15 million quid spent on him!! Also not to mention, a deep lying playmaker shouldn't have been their prime priority over the summer, as they have great attacking playmakers already in Hamsik and Lavezzi, along with Maggio who isn't too bad in the centre, but defending positions should have been top priority. If I was them I would have bought Lorik Cana for 6 million and Bassong for the rest of that money.

And why was Pandev put out so late?!?!?!? Why put Dzemali over him? Tbf, Pandev was horrible the small amount of time he was on the pitch.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by MagnaThor View Post
    I changed my opinion from that statement once I watched more games from him last season . I imagined him to use his strength in Serie A, but really he has immense technique which is his main game, along with fantastic finishing. I've really liked him since Spring last season, and the fact that he and I share just about the same name only made him one of my new faves!
    I wasn't necessarily talking about you but I do remember you saying that.

He scored a few goals last season exactly how he did against Citeh. When you see him just diggin' giving it his all then finishing calmly. I leaves you wondering what he could do for us. He would get plenty of opportunities to do that with Bale and Lennon on the pitch, and now Parker who can run the break effectively.

It's not going to happen though, I think Real Madrid will eventually come for either Cavani or Tevez. If Cavani keeps doing that then he'll jump to the top of the shortlist. I think they bid something like 40m and it was turned down. I can see them going back if he continues to progress.

Legend !

Status
    CSKA, who were totally dominated in the first 60 minutes, made a crucial draw against "le dogs".
    Doumbia with a double. No doubt he will come to EPL one day. Hope it won't be Chelski

Status
    “Some referees allow them to give me stick like (????) did…. I think it’s because I’m rich, handsome and a great player. They envy me - there’s no other explanation.”

This is an AMAZING quote. Can anyone guess the author?

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter