Register To Comment
Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast
    Legend !

Status
    Starting to hear some rumblings that he is growing unhappy with the way things are at Chelski, and who could blame him?

Didn't see a thread on him yet.

Daniel Sturridge puts Arsenal and Tottenham on alert | Mail Online

Legend !

Status
    Cant see it, hes English and therefore will be stupidly overpriced, therefore expect Liverpool to make a 90m offer and secure his services.

Agree that I cannot blame him getting pissed off at the circus in West London

Legend !

Status
    I don't blame him, but I doubt he'd come our way. Being English, he'll be massively overpriced compared to foreign talent.
    I can fully understand being pissed off if that waste of space Torres is being picked ahead of him.

Legend !

Status
    I'm a massive fan of sturridge. welbeck and sturridge have both started to show there true potential this season.

problem is as mentioned already. the reason he is unhappy is torres keeps getting picked as lead striker and has 2 goals and 4 assists in 1200 mins of play time whereas sturridge coming in off the right side has 9 and 4 assists with 1400 mins (prem). he wants to take the lead strike spot so if he moved to us he would want the same. if adebayor isnt staying then im all for it. he is prem proven and can only get better (unless he pulls a fernando). plays a different role to ade upfront but could be lethal with our 5 man midfield feeding him the ball and he does seem to have a good work rate from what ive seen of him.

lennon--hazard--bale
    -------sturridge------

wouldnt be to shabby in a few years time (or right away if needs be lol)

THTV Donator

Status
    No chance. All he does is ask for better contracts wherever he is. There is a ceiling lad and you've just about hit it at Chelsea (after coming from Man citeh???).

Legend !

Status
    Rivalry with Chelsea and he's young and english, not a chance for a decent price tbh

Legend !

Status
    Although I highly doubt this would happen, it's bloody refreshing to be linked with another top club's top players, rather than have our best players linked to other top clubs in England.

8. Who Thanked this post

donatorbelondon (15-02-2012)

Legend !

Status
    no thanks.

let liverpool bid 30 million for him and let him flop there.

10. These users say thanks for this post

Musashi (16-02-2012),The Sundance Yid (15-02-2012)

Legend !

Status
    Good player complete tosser thou. All he want is more money let him rot on the wing at chavs

Legend !

Status
    MONEY MONEY MONEY

Legend !

Status
    They'll probably just ask for any deal to include Modric in some shape or form.

Besides, I think we can do better in all honesty. Also, I'm not sure he's the type of striker we need.

THTV Donator

Status
    Not that we'd ever get him but he's not even the kind of player we need, I'm not really sure on his ability to lead the line himself, but he's a damn good player when used in a 4-3-3

Banned !

Status
    Why buy a 20mil~ sturidge when you've got a 20mil~ Remy on order.

Legend !

Status
    I'd take him to play on the right, he has looked really good there and I can't see him playing the lone striker role we need.

Legend !

Status
    and then chelsea began to fall apart. love it.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter