Register To Comment

Thread: Nikica Jelavic

THTV Donator

Status
    I see West Ham and Liverpool are looking at bidding around 6-8million for him. I think he is worth a gamble coming in as either a replacement for Pav, or as a 3rd choice striker.

Before we head into a debate about the quality of Scottish Football, he has been scoring goals for fun

At Rapid Vienna, he hit 25 in 70, which is about a goal every 3 games (+10 a season) and for Rangers he is scored 30 in 45 appearance....which is a great record. Only his internation record is poor - 2 in 17

Plus he is Croatian, and we have a few of his international team mates here, and have a better chance of qualifying for the ECL.

Worth a gamble? I think so, but maybe people think he is too similar to Pav.

Would love to hear what our fellow Croat's think of him

First Team Player

Status
    Dont think he is any better than Pav.

i love sucking off spongebob

Status
    Not gonna happen I think.

Spurs extend Pavlyuchenko deal | News

I heard that Kenny is very keen on him. He won't solve our problems though.

Legend !

Status
    @AnfieldRed

whilst I dont see us goin for Jelavic, the Pav deals more than likely to allow us to get a decent fee for him rather than him going on a free

i love sucking off spongebob

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Yidington View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

whilst I dont see us goin for Jelavic, the Pav deals more than likely to allow us to get a decent fee for him rather than him going on a free
    He is gonna stay for 6 months at least don't you think? What does this mean about you guys buying a forward? Looks less likely now. Make do with Adebayor, who imo is more than just good, for now and think about it in the summer.

Legend !

Status
    Maybe mate maybe, I cannot see Adebayor or Pav being here past the summer so some heavy investment will have to be made at some point.

Up to Levy if he wants to buy another striker now or take the lump in one window this summer.

Banned !

Status
    hmm well he replaced saha now.. interesting..

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter