Register To Comment

Thread: James Collins

Legend !

Status
    As we look for potential alternatives to Samba, the mirror has this to offer:

James Collins 'eyed by Spurs as alternative to Chris Samba' | Metro.co.uk

Not a fookin chance....

EDIT:: Sorry if this is already posted somewhere

Legend !

Status
    If we sign Collins I'll fooking cry.

Legend !

Status
    Lets sign a CB worse than all of our current CBs. Sounds like the way forward to me.

First Team Player

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by jonspurs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If we sign Collins I'll fooking cry.

^^^THIS^^^^

massive bellend according to bigdub

Status
    Samba is fooking class, why Collins. Well, whats silly season without any silly rumors..

Status
    Do me a favour .

Legend !

Status
    Don't really want him but mates a villa fan and says he's been class for them since he joined

Legend !

Status
    If we won the title their headline would say"Spurs almost wouldn't have won". Always putting us down in every aspect that's ok tho but I really hope this is not true.

Legend !

Status
    February 13th, 2012: Following Villa's 7-0 loss to Manchester City at Villa Park (during which Alex McLeish fielded a 4-6-0 formation with James Collins at attacking midfield) Randy Lerner announces the sale of Aston Villa football club to the Qatar Investment Authority. Several hours later, Lerner leaves a West Midlands tattoo-removal clinic with an Arsenal branded bandage wrapped around his ankle.

February 17th, 2012: Kevin MacDonald is named caretaker manager of Aston Villa; in his introductory press conference, a visibly intoxicated MacDonald is noted to remark "Och nae this ****e agin."

May 13th, 2012: Aston Villa wraps up a tumultuous season with a 3-1 win over Norwich City only just missing qualification for the UEFA Europa League. Villa finish the season in 8th place, 94 points behind title winners Manchester City and 78 points behind 4th place Wigan. (It was a weird second half.)

Legend !

Status
    No thanks, I shudder at the thought of him, what a creep

THTV Donator

Status
    I literally can't believe this, I know there's no substance to it but it's almost as bad as the "Drogba + cash deal for Messi" story a year or two back.

Legend !

Status
    AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH...

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter