Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Legend !

Status
    Looks like Andros will get the second half of the season at QPR - would be great experience for the lad.The Sun and the Mirror will both be running stories on this .......

EDIT: Here's the link QPR want Spurs’ Andros Townsend on loan | The Sun |Sport|Football
    Last edited by EliteKiller; 29-12-2011 at 10:00 AM.

2. These users say thanks for this post

gomes4life (29-12-2011),spursman18 (29-12-2011)

Status
    Agree 100%, a few Championship clubs want him but I think he'll do well in the PL.

@EliteKiller you posted in future tense so do you know something we dont?
    Last edited by spursman18; 29-12-2011 at 07:40 AM.

champions league vip

Status
    I hope he does go on loan in the EPL and not the championship.

QPR would be a great place, not sure about him being there with Barton though!

First Team Player

Status
    send him to QPR they have already nicked 3 points off chelsea,wouldn't certainly do no harm complementing them with the firepower of townsend

i love catnip

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Davo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    send him to QPR they have already nicked 3 points off chelsea,wouldn't certainly do no harm complementing them with the firepower of townsend
    The chelsea game was nonsense, they did not deserve that win at all.

champions league vip

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by blueballs View Post
    The chelsea game was nonsense, they did not deserve that win at all.
    What cos QPR defended that whole game?......Lets hope they have the same tactics next time then!

i love catnip

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Roscono3 View Post
    What cos QPR defended that whole game?......Lets hope they have the same tactics next time then!
    No because of the ridiculous reffing. I'm all for Chelsea losing, but they definitely shouldn't of lost that one. Drogba's challenge was ridiculous on his part, may of been a bit harsh for a straight red though. The other red card (I think it was Bosingwa or Ivanovic) was definitely harsh, and uncalled for. The PK awarded shouldn't of been either. 9 man chelsea did a number on QPR, and ultimately outplayed them quite impressively. So, it really was a joke of a loss.

First Team Player

Status
    Would be brilliant to see him go out on loan in the PL and get some games. Much like Walker did last season. Look how that benefited him, Ray Wilkins said he was the best right back in the country during the game on Tuesday and I would have to agree (although Micah Richards is doing well too, but he just always looks a bit clumsy)

Legend !

Status
    Would love to see him get time week in week out in the premiership with PR, but looks like Leeds are after him too.

Whites tracking Townsend | Latest Football Transfer News | Sky Sports

Legend !

Status
    @Roscono3
    defended all game? they should be awarded penalty + had more moments playing with 10 men, than QPR had during all 90 minutes playing with full line-up
    this was one of two most disgraceful refereeing cases in this season already. you know the 2nd one...

however, loan in QPR will be nice and optimal for Townsend. Hope in future he will repeat Walker's road to 1st team (at least as a stable substitution).
    Last edited by Hidden; 29-12-2011 at 12:47 PM.

champions league vip

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden View Post
    @Roscono3
    defended all game? they should be awarded penalty + had more moments playing with 10 men, than QPR had during all 90 minutes playing with full line-up
    this was one of two most disgraceful refereeing cases in this season already. you know the 2nd one...

however, loan in QPR will be nice and optimal for Townsend. Hope in future he will repeat Walker's road to 1st team (at least as a stable substitution).
    I couldn't give a dam tbh mate....I hope them decisions go against them over and over again!!!!!

13. Who Thanked this post

Batman (29-12-2011)

boo

Status
    nothing but good news for spurs! hope he can get premier league games.

Legend !

Status
    @Roscono3
    tbh I hope same too, but that's defenitely not the reason to mix flies with cutlets

First Team Player

Status
    On the other end we need a winger and He's played in the champ plenty of times before!

Millwall Leeds and Us linked with him but QPR seems the place for him I guess

Fingers Crossed

Legend !

Status
    This would be the ideal situation for him now that we are knocked out of Europe. Hopefully Fulham act on their interest in Carroll as well.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter