Register To Comment
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Salomon Kalou

i love catnip

Status
    He handed in a transfer request to Chelsea today. I personally hate the guy, and would definitely not want him on our team. However, I'm interested in hearing what you guys think.

Status
    USELESS......dont want him near the club.

3. These users say thanks for this post

Batman (04-12-2011),Musashi (05-12-2011)

Legend !

Status
    So thats Kalou, Alex and Anelka eh. Looks to me as though players are wanting out of a sinking ship and chelsea will defo be splashing the cash in jan. Even with those 3 removed chelsea still have a few that are not performing Drogba, Torres, Bosingwa, Lampard, mikel and maybe 1 or 2 more and that is not a good sign. The only one i would take is Alex as he'd be good backup but even he will want first team football and we cant give him that with King, Kaboul, Dawson, Gallas!!

these are small those cows are far away

Status
    Next........

Legend !

Status
    Why would Alex want to go from being reserve at chav's to res at spurs? Surely the whole reason he wants to leave is because he wants 1st team football. I personally I'd only sign drogba
    or anelka short term until the end of season if we can't get younger fw in til the summer.

Legend !

Status
    Anelka would be good for short term back up I suppose. I would say Drogba as well but I think he can be a bit of a dick so no point risking him.

Alex would be good but like other's have said he wouldn't be able to walk into the first 11 and I'm guessing he'll be looking at going to a club where he can do that.

Salmon would probably suit our style of play quite well I think. But no point in having him when players like Niko can't even get into the team with how well this lot are playing.

Tha Mac Daddy Pimp Mo Fo

Status
    ANyone else reckon they will all be off in a bumper deal to Quatar!!!

Legend !

Status
    Just went over to the Chelsea forum to see what they're saying about these players. They're really up for getting rid of Alex so they can replace him with Cahill.

Hope that happens. Really don't want us to sign Cahill, he's overated so it would be funny if Chelsea signed him because he wouldn't improve them at all and then we could get the man mountain Samba Samba Samba.

Also, just had massive deja vu writing this post for some reason. Must have said the same thing in another thread in the last transfer window or something.

I am the Drei of all the Icons

Status
    He'd be quality at our club...

I've heard the Boot Cleaners are on strike..

11. Who Thanked this post

Musashi (05-12-2011)

Legend !

Status
    Nothing to do with any of them wanting out. Villas-Boas wants them out and I reckon Lampard and Terry won't be to far behind. If he doesn't get rid of them he won't see the end of the season. They have the power to bring down any manager and they have done it before.

Tha Mac Daddy Pimp Mo Fo

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Iconic Drei View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He'd be quality at our club...

I've heard the Boot Cleaners are on strike..
    ****in private sector workers ....!

14. Who Thanked this post

donatorIconic Drei (05-12-2011)

First Team Player

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Gashead_Yiddo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just went over to the Chelsea forum to see what they're saying about these players. They're really up for getting rid of Alex so they can replace him with Cahill.

Hope that happens. Really don't want us to sign Cahill, he's overated so it would be funny if Chelsea signed him because he wouldn't improve them at all and then we could get the man mountain Samba Samba Samba.

Also, just had massive deja vu writing this post for some reason. Must have said the same thing in another thread in the last transfer window or something.
    I really dont see their logic in this. Is Cahill better than Alex? I'd take Alex tbh, Cahill is overrated because he is English.

i got theseeeee cheeessseeburgers mannn

Status
    I rate Alex. Forget this season where he's probably pissed as **** for various reasons, and understandably so. I think he'd be a solid short-term solution for us. He has massive CL and Brazil experience, and on top of that is a very very solid defender. I say snap him up if under 12 mill.

i got theseeeee cheeessseeburgers mannn

Status
    Oh, about Kalou. He can fook right off, that lazy good for nothing piece of crap. Honestly, Pav>Kalou, that's how **** he is. If we're going to sign an Ivorian, make it Doumbia.

18. These users say thanks for this post

Batman (05-12-2011),Musashi (05-12-2011),THFCWill (05-12-2011)

Legend !

Status
    If he's not good enough for Chelsea, he's definitely not good enough for us.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter