Register To Comment
    Legend !

Status
    Really like him at Lazio, good player, but He's getting old now, and I think he'll be best staying in the Serie A.

Potentially could be brought in for a sub for VDV.

The link is dodgey enough in terms of intro, but it's one to consider
    Premier League | Give Me Football

No from me anyway.

massive bellend according to bigdub

Status
    Sub for VDV? Hmm, I dont know, Italian people usually dont do very well in Premier League, and he is kinda old. Good player though, but would want an younger player to sub for Rafael

Status
    I don't see how we would look past Hernanes and sign Mauri?!?!?

Criminally underrated....

4. Who Thanked this post

THFCWill (28-10-2011)

i got theseeeee cheeessseeburgers mannn

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueCrew LA View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't see how we would look past Hernanes and sign Mauri?!?!?

Criminally underrated....
    I agree but wouldn't Mauri cost a fraction of Hernanes? I think we have too many midfielders as it is, and honestly we should still be selling rather than buying. When we're healthy, we'd have 2 of Sandro, Parker, Huddlestone, or Livermore warming the bench already as it is, and that is not good.

Legend !

Status
    Parker will probably only be great for two years before age comes at him hard. Keep them all, there are plenty of fixtures to go around.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by MagnaThor View Post
    I agree but wouldn't Mauri cost a fraction of Hernanes? I think we have too many midfielders as it is, and honestly we should still be selling rather than buying. When we're healthy, we'd have 2 of Sandro, Parker, Huddlestone, or Livermore warming the bench already as it is, and that is not good.
    As I said in the Hernanes thread, we don't have a midfielder like Hernanes. A little bit of VDV, Modric and Parker all in one player. Strong on the ball, creative and hardworking. He would be our second best midfielder the moment we signed him, unless you count VDV as a "midfielder". On his day though he can match VDV. I'm just saying if we are going to sign a midfielder I would prefer him over just about anyone, especially Mauri. I don't think we really need to sign anyone.

One more thing he can actually play in a deeper role similar to Modric. If he left I wouldn't mind him as a replacement.

Skillz....

Last edited by BlueCrew LA; 28-10-2011 at 05:35 AM.

Legend !

Status
    He's almost 32....definite no from me.

If we are looking to rest VDV or if he gets injured, then Defoe should be the one that replaces him - not another CAM.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by rossdfc View Post
    He's almost 32....definite no from me.

If we are looking to rest VDV or if he gets injured, then Defoe should be the one that replaces him - not another CAM.
    If we want to play a CAM we could play Modric, Niko or Pienaar there, if we chose to keep that formation of course.

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueCrew LA View Post
    If we want to play a CAM we could play Modric, Niko or Pienaar there, if we chose to keep that formation of course.
    Yeah exactly, or that. Really not a position that needs strengthening at all...

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter