Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    First Team Player

Status
    After watching the countdown to the closing of the transfer window, The Sky reporter outside Spurs lodge saying he had been told by a good Spurs source that they could be eye opening signing possible coming, later when he interviewed Harry coming out of Spurs Lodge about thi signing Harry said he had slipped the hook. Does anyone know who they was on about. I heard the Kaka rumours, but the ITKs Wawas naming many players as incoming players.WHO WAS THE BIG FISH THAT GOT AWAY ?

First Team Player

Status
    must be cahill, no?

Legend !

Status
    Must be Joe Cole.

I'm ***y and I know it

Status
    Maybe it was a play on words and he was actually talking about former south Africa CB Mark Fish

5. These users say thanks for this post

boo (02-09-2011),Hidden (03-09-2011)

Legend !

Status
    I've been wondering this myself. From the way he worded it I'm almost certain it wasn't Kaka or Cahill related, but I haven't heard any rmours about who it was.

Legend !

Status
    Heskey or Titus Bramble?

Legend !

Status
    Crouch..............nearly changed his mind! hmmm

Legend !

Status
    El Hadj Diouf ?

I am the Drei of all the Icons

Status
    Nasri....... we tried to grab hold of him on Sunday but he ended up with too many assists...

Legend !

Status
    Robbie Keane

Legend !

Status
    Big fish...Samba?

Legend !

Status
    lol according to the Journalist probably Farfan or Hunteelar........honestly though, hard to say. My guess would be Kaka considering ITK's and media were rolling with that name. Just think of any big name players who aren't getting a run in their squad or are unhappy, could be anyone one of them. I do think it's conspicuous that Harry still dodged divulging the name....perhaps their is still interest and we go after whoever it is in January?

talking in the wind

Status
    rebrov i hear the latest itk

i love mister ed and can not lie lol

Status
    Gazza obviously...

Banned !

Status
    It was probably not Hootie & the Blowfish..

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter