Register To Comment

Thread: Adam Johnson

Player in Training

Status
    Bids expected for Johnson | Manchester City News, Fixtures, Results, Transfers | Sky Sports

I'd like Levy try to sign him, I think he is class.

What do others think?

Legend !

Status
    I don't think City will sell him because they need English players too. He is better than Lennon IMO and should suit us perfectly.

Legend !

Status
    Doesn't say who's linked with him maybe city are trying to get rid. Surprised scum didn't fancy him as part of nasri deal. Could see us and bindippers wanting him. Think he would be an improvement on Lennon as he can score goals. If a price of about 10-11m would be fair enough.

Legend !

Status
    A big yes for me. Provide the competition we need on the right hand side. Not too sure if City would really been keen on selling Johnson at all though.

Legend !

Status
    So we are going to build team of players that can't get games at City ? Ade, Bellamy, A Johnson, Weiss, Bridge ?

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Cor-Luka View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So we are going to build team of players that can't get games at City ? Ade, Bellamy, A Johnson, Weiss, Bridge ?
    Didn't know we'd been linked with Weiss and Bridge....

Ade is a good player, better than what we have

Bellamy could do a job for us and Johnson would be a great signing

Legend !

Status
    No one said we were going for Weiss or Bridge. Honestly though, Adebayor and Bellamy, as well as Johnson are good players- I think City showed us all that they are at a different level than us yesterday and so there is no shame in going for some of their fringe players.

Legend !

Status
    I'd be more than happy with a front 3 of ade, Bellamy and Johnson. 1 mans trash is another mans treasure.

THTV Donator

Status
    He is a very good player who really does not fit in with their current system - if he is personally ambitious and realistic about his place in their squad, he would be looking for a move somewhere else.

Legend !

Status
    Would love to get him and would give us a great option on either wing.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter