Register To Comment
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Legend !

Status
    Couldn't find a Craig Bellamy thread, apologies if I missed it. On the radio they just said he's in talks. I checked online and a Daily Fail article (inevitably) said Bellamy has agreed a move, also a bindipper forum was saying it but I didn't have access to read. This is the Fail article: Chelsea offer 40m for Luka Modric while Craig Bellamy says 'yes' to Tottenham | Mail Online

2. Who Thanked this post

dan-spur (28-08-2011)

Legend !

Status
    Wow, 40 mill for Modric is massive. If he doesn't want to stay Levy might well be tempted by that and who could blame him? If that is true then I think Modders might well be gone.

Belamy? Just a good option to have on the bench, that's it.

Legend !

Status
    Yeah, but Bellamy gets about 90k a week and reportedly said he would not accept a pay cut. So a pretty expensive bencher! Although surely he can score a few goals for us, compared to certain other layabouts.

I am the Drei of all the Icons

Status
    Well, I think if he moves perhaps City will pay a small amount of his wages? A similar agreement to the one with Adebayor maybe.

Legend !

Status
    I think bellamy would be a good signing, I know his age but i think harry has said before about how quiet the team is so if you add bellamy, parker and ade things should be alot louder in there.

First Team Player

Status
    Love Bellamy! Great player to come on and make an impact.

I've heard City are willing to pay off his contract then he might actually be willing to take a pay-cut

THTV Donator

Status
    Didn't a city fan on here say they had internal problems with Bellamy and Ade? I know Bellamy was rumoured to be a source of leaks from the club, good player to have, though wish we had signed him when City did originally. Harry's been wanting him for ages.

Legend !

Status
    Massively injury prone, but Harry has a mancrush...bleh i dont know, the guy can score goals but i dont think hes any better than what we have now. Waste of money tbh.

Player in Training

Status
    I dont post much on here but i would like to say id play bellamy over lennon every week and then if we went to a 4 4 2 formation against certain teams id play bellamy over defoe so yes id take him quick before liverpool or somebody else beats us to him again

First Team Player

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by mark1010 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I dont post much on here but i would like to say id play bellamy over lennon every week and then if we went to a 4 4 2 formation against certain teams id play bellamy over defoe so yes id take him quick before liverpool or somebody else beats us to him again
    not sure where he would fit in, correct me if i am wrong but isn't bellamy a left sided player only??

i can't see this one happening

Player in Training

Status
    managers do play him on the left but hes right footed, wherever he plays hes dangerous and can at least put a cross in which lennon cant do. people say about lennons pace but you can be too quick that you cant control the ball as asppose to bellamy whos quick but actually has a footballing brain.

Status
    Of course Bellamy's going to sort all our problems isn't he ?

14. These users say thanks for this post

boo (29-08-2011),TreyNerd (30-08-2011)

Legend !

Status
    Bellamy certainly gives a f*ck. That's for sure. And we need some leaders, characters, some fire in this team. Where was our captain when we needed some inspiration? Our heads go straight down whenever we concede, and we pretty much just fall apart. We need Parker and Bellamy for games like this- competitors who will fight to the death and make the team fight as well. There will be no more easy games played against us. We need credibility and pride after this, Bellamy and Parker will bring that.

Legend !

Status
    Parker is good enough for us but Bellamy isn't.

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Musashi View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Parker is good enough for us but Bellamy isn't.
    That's not true at all.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter