Register To Comment
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Legend !

Status
    By not being part of facebook? I keep getting nagged about it and its getting on my nerves! Really what am I missing by not joining up? Do you get money for it? A new car? Does a nice looking girl come to my house and wash my balls? I knew people were addicted to it but damn lol.

2. Who Thanked this post

P UNIT 1980 (21-02-2012)

champions league vip

Status
    You can be nosey.....

4. Who Thanked this post

Javi (21-02-2012)

shady!

Status
    u aint missing fook all mate......ive never bought into the bollox either and im doin just fine!

6. Who Thanked this post

Javi (21-02-2012)

Legend !

Status
    stick to this forum and you will do just fine

8. Who Thanked this post

Javi (21-02-2012)

shady!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Roscono3 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You can be nosey.....
    thats the problem mate lol

i know a chap who went into hospital recently to have surgery for cancer......his sister posted it on facebook that he would be in hospital for a few days, so knowing his house was probably empty they robbed the poor fooker......took the fooking heating oil from his tank!

10. These users say thanks for this post

Roscono3 (21-02-2012),Tottenham-ManU (22-02-2012)

Legend !

Status
    I deleted mine, ended up going back to it after about 2 months though. Couple of my mates have just gone travelling as well and that's the easiest way to keep in contact with them, probably wouldn't have bothered going back otherwise.

12. Who Thanked this post

Javi (21-02-2012)

Legend !

Status
    I use it to keep in touch with old school friends.. other than that it is bollox..

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSpur View Post
    stick to this forum and you will do just fine
    That is what I have been doing. I mean I can just imagine if I joined today id have at least 54 friend requests before the day is over, from people and family have are nosy lol.

champions league vip

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by thfcshady27 View Post

i know a chap who went into hospital recently to have surgery for cancer......his sister posted it on facebook that he would be in hospital for a few days, so knowing his house was probably empty they robbed the poor fooker......took the fooking heating oil from his tank!
    some people do put far to much on there tbh, I totally agree.

I mainly use it to advertise my website, its been an amazing tool for my business tbh. Everyone knows someone so it makes it easier to spread the word.

For example.....there was a girl that went missing a few months back, her mum was going out of her mind. She put up missing posters on FB.....withing 2 days someone had spotted her and reported it to police, all because FB. So it can have some advantages!!

16. These users say thanks for this post

mattyvw (22-02-2012),thfcshady27 (21-02-2012),THFCWill (22-02-2012)

Legend !

Status
    You can be nosey.....
    Well there is another reason why I shouldn't join, Ross will stalk me.:P

18. Who Thanked this post

Roscono3 (21-02-2012)

shady!

Status
    some people do put far to much on there tbh, I totally agree.

I mainly use it to advertise my website, its been an amazing tool for my business tbh. Everyone knows someone so it makes it easier to spread the word.

For example.....there was a girl that went missing a few months back, her mum was going out of her mind. She put up missing posters on FB.....withing 2 days someone had spotted her and reported it to police, all because FB. So it can have some advantages!!
    yea totally agree it can have its advantages.....for spreading a message quickly like u mention its great but if that particular message isnt meant to be spread yet people still put there every detail on it.....

for instance i know a guy who found out his gf was pregnant on facebook, cause she posted it up there before she had a chance to tell him lol

20. Who Thanked this post

Roscono3 (21-02-2012)

champions league vip

Status
    What I don't like is when people put something like......."Just about to have my lunch".....WHO GIVES A FOOKING ****!!!

22. These users say thanks for this post

Audere est Facere (21-02-2012),jonspurs (22-02-2012),rossdfc (22-02-2012),Stateside Nate (23-02-2012),THFCWill (22-02-2012)

Last tango in Belfast

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by thfcshady27 View Post

Probably the knackers we had a go at in other thread.

24. Who Thanked this post

thfcshady27 (21-02-2012)

champions league vip

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Javi View Post
    Well there is another reason why I shouldn't join, Ross will stalk me.:P
    Not me mate....Heroes!!

Oh wait a minute your not famous.... lol

26. Who Thanked this post

Javi (21-02-2012)

Legend !

Status
    one thing i can say is.

You can easily live without it. Once you are in it its hard to live without it.
    Its hard to delete the facebook account as well after u have lots of friends which u can keep contact with all over the world.
    You may find old school mates from who you havent heard for a long time.
    Family members u can keep on contact with .... where you usually hardly talk to over phone or something.
    You keep tracks with bday etc.

But like I said you can easily live without it but once you are in it its hard to live without it....

So my advice is... Dont make a facebook account.

Its just like World of Warcraft just worse!

(I mostly use fb to post Biceps pictures of me)

28. Who Thanked this post

Javi (21-02-2012)

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter