Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

talking in the wind

Status
    I just noticed although we have a racing thread we don't have an actual bike thread. I know I'm biased but Thetre the best invention ever( well after midget **** lol) and I fooking love them, so post what you have, have had or just about bikes in general , and to all the car lovers jog on and watch f1 or scalectrix as I like to call it lol.

2. Who Thanked this post

P UNIT 1980 (16-02-2012)

talking in the wind

Status
    Oh fook never said what I had. Bros400 ,3x cb500,Fazer 600 Fazer 1000, tdm 850, pan european , 2x blade , r1 , blackbird ,diversion 900

Player in Training

Status
    Was wondering which section this would pop up in

Am currently on the road with a 99' Suzuki hayabusa and a skyteam PBR 90cc monkey bike,
    my current stunt bike is a 05 636 ninja,

Previous bikes,

suzuki-- landie 50cc (x2), TS 125, 98' RM 250, gsxr 600 k4, mk1 bandit 1200, 99' hayabusa.
    Yamaha-- chappy 50cc, slider (moped), Dt 125, 98' yz 250, yzf 750r
    Honda -- 05' crf 450(work bike) cbr 400 nc23, cbr 600 f2/3 (x2 stunt bikes), cbr 600 f4i,
    Kawasaki -- klx 300, klx 250(work bike), 10' Kx 250 (work bike), 05 ninja (stunt bike)
    Triumph tiger t140 (work bike)
    Husqvarna -610 te
    Last edited by Adam h; 16-02-2012 at 11:57 PM. Reason: Forgot the yzf,

5. Who Thanked this post

thfcire (17-02-2012)

Tha Mac Daddy Pimp Mo Fo

Status
    The most viscous thing I ever rode was a KX500.

That thing nearly ripped my arms out of the sockets at the shoulder when it hit the powerband. Scared me ****less and I never rode it again.

I'm a big lad and you virtually had to sit on the fookin petrol tank to keep the fookin front wheel anywhere near the floor...!!!

Would love another go now though...!!!

No bike for me anymore but if I live closer to work (later in the year if things go well) I will talk Mrs Unit round for somthing for somthing for the weekends and a summer time commute.

Was thinking of somthing I can work on and learn how to fix and tinker with myself. Need to build up my skills for restoring a classic 1990 Porsche 911. Figure this is a good place to start.
    Last edited by P UNIT 1980; 17-02-2012 at 12:03 AM.

7. Who Thanked this post

thfcire (17-02-2012)

Legend !

Status
    Gonna own one of these before I even get my first car. Might own a rocket but not for street use.

9. These users say thanks for this post

donatorIconic Drei (17-02-2012),thfcire (17-02-2012)

talking in the wind

Status
    Haynes manuals mate , fooking lifesaver I can take my bikes apart but I'm fooked if I know the nnames of the parts lol, oh yeah that's fig 4.3 page 30 ha ha , forgot to add a firestorm to my list they were the days when I was on big dosh at this game

11. Who Thanked this post

P UNIT 1980 (17-02-2012)

Tha Mac Daddy Pimp Mo Fo

Status
    I rode this for about 2 years

cagiva mito - Google Search

And passed my test. Went to the shop and signed up to a part ex and a finance deal for one of these straight away.

aprilia rsv mille r - Google Search

Took it back within an hour.

I would have killed myself if I'd have kept it any longer.

Booked driving lessons that very afternoon and got my old bike back.

@thfcire if these pics don't show up edit this for me if your on a laptop. Fook knows how to post pics from google images on a mobile dvice.

Tha Mac Daddy Pimp Mo Fo

Status
    I love the look of an R1 but don't think I'd fit on the fooker.

Player in Training

Status
    A few pics

the busa in August 2011 went for a ride to the transfargasan highway in Romania

the ninja before I tidied it up for this year ahead

the ninja now

the bandit 12, I built this from scratch

the husqy 610 in winter mode,

the husqy in summer mode

the first cbr stunt bike

this is how the first stuntbike ended up looking

the second stunter

the yzf 750

All the same cbr 600 f4i, I don't know what I was thinking with the way it looks in the last pic !!

15. These users say thanks for this post

funkfish (17-02-2012),Javi (17-02-2012),thfcire (17-02-2012)

Player in Training

Status
    The yellow bike above was my gsxr 600

Player in Training

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by P UNIT 1980 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I rode this for about 2 years

cagiva mito - Google Search

And passed my test. Went to the shop and signed up to a part ex and a finance deal for one of these straight away.

aprilia rsv mille r - Google Search
    I always liked the mito, my mates got one sat in his garage, supposedly for his missus but she hasn't learnt to ride yet!! It's been sat there for a while now

Status
    I haven't ridden my own bike since 2003 which was a Benelli Tornado Tre . I fookin' looved that bike , not the worlds fastest by any means but what a good handling bike it was .

Others on my owned list were Yamaha 250F , 350F , Honda CBX 6 cyl , Yamaha 1200 etc.

Legend !

Status
    Great post @thfcire and F**k me respect to @Adam h...

I got into bikes as part of my mid-life crisis some 8 years ago when I did a Direct access in a week, and now have three, nicely wedged together in a single garage....

Triumph Tiger '03 (not the new one more like a GS) use this for touring have done Pyrenees, Pico's, Alps, Stelvio Pass, Scotland etc.
    Ducati ST4 S, Sports touring for weekends
    Blade '06 model - Sunday morning's and trackdays, Brands x 3 and Silverstone x 3 so far.....

If I knew how to paste some pics I would, they're all black and they are my passion when I'm not trying to arrange Spurs banners....!!!!

For my 50th in a couple of years going to the Himalaya's on a Royal Enfield Bullet with 4 mates....

20. Who Thanked this post

P UNIT 1980 (17-02-2012)

Legend !

Status
    I have always been into bikes ever since i was about 8 when my step dad took me on the back of his brand spanking Triumph Daytona 595 (which at the time as the most beautiful bike I had ever seen, in a goldy yellow too)

when I was 18 I told my mum i was going to do my CBT, she went mental, although she has a full motorbike licence and told me not to do it, so as any 18 year old would i went and did it!

my first bike I bought from a friend of mine, he bought it when he was living in itally, but i had been imported with English plates, it was a Honda NSF125R 88 model, loverly bike, the first day i got it I went for a ride with my mate on his kwaki 400 and my little 125 (which was more like a 180, after my mate and his dad bored it out) kept up with them! The bike was sooooo juicy though and with only a little tank i was filling up every 50 miles!

I eventually got knocked of the bike which was no fault of my own (hit and run) at about 70mph which luckily only resulted in a ruptured ligament in my thumb, but it knackered the bike

I sold the bike for spare about 6 months after buying it! As I was using the bike for cummuting I had to buy something quickly and ended up with a Aprillia SR125 scooter… that was pretty nippy but sooooo dangerous as there was no weight on it and at the time I only weighed 10 stone!

Unfortunately now after crashing the scooter in a patch of diesel I had to sell that and have nothing now, got a car, but I will do my CBT and full bike test this summer I think!

Legend !

Status
    Here's a couple of pics

Wet in Wales.jpg
    Above: Very wet touring in Wales on the 955i Tiger

Below: first track day on the Ducati 996, not quite Valentino Rossi!!...but knee down on my second day 2 months later....
    Brands hatch 09 2.jpg

23. Who Thanked this post

Adam h (17-02-2012)

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter