Register To Comment
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

THTV Donator

Status
    Batsrad thieving bastrad pik**s (I can say half of the word without being called a racist - but Mr @thfcire can say it all) stole the fcuking telephone cables down here so I have been deprived of the internet for nearly a week. You'd think someone would notice 2 fcuking kilometres of 400 strand cable being loaded onto a fcuking caravan wouldn't you? Batsrads should be strung up by the bollox using the cable they nicked!

2. These users say thanks for this post

donatorBoone (15-02-2012),BrunaSpurs (16-02-2012),Enfield_spurs (15-02-2012),Javi (16-02-2012),thfcire (15-02-2012)

Legend !

Status
    Heard about that on the news mate, how they managed to nick all that without anyone seeing I don't know!

Welcome back!

Legend !

Status
    Good to have you back.

WTF are they going to do with the cable?

5. Who Thanked this post

Adam h (15-02-2012)

Legend !

Status
    It's a precious metal.. It sells for good money..

7. Who Thanked this post

liam (15-02-2012)

talking in the wind

Status
    Your half Irish mate call them pikey ****s if u want lol

I'm ***y and I know it

Status
    I thought it had gone a bit quiet

THTV Donator

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by thfcire View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Your half Irish mate call them pikey ****s if u want lol
    True, but I've never worked out which half! Definitely the 'thirsty' half. I never pretend to be anything other than English, I was born here and apart from occasional visits to Limerick to have holy water splashed in my face and be told I was bound for hell by a very old granny when I was really young didn't get much 'Irish' growing up. As sure as I'm sitting here typing this, I hate those chaps who say they are Irish because their great-great-great grandfather used to eat bacon and cabbage in the 'old country'- you know the ones I mean!

I'm waffling again! Anyway, I think we can probably all call them pikeys because Thikipedia says: Pikey is a pejorative slang term used mainly in the United Kingdom to refer to people of low social class. My mum used to be very polite she used to call them Tinkers when she told them to shove their lucky heather up their tinker arseholes!

11. Who Thanked this post

thfcire (15-02-2012)

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by DorsetSpursFan View Post
    True, but I've never worked out which half! Definitely the 'thirsty' half. I never pretend to be anything other than English, I was born here and apart from occasional visits to Limerick to have holy water splashed in my face and be told I was bound for hell by a very old granny when I was really young didn't get much 'Irish' growing up. As sure as I'm sitting here typing this, I hate those chaps who say they are Irish because their great-great-great grandfather used to eat bacon and cabbage in the 'old country'- you know the ones I mean!

I'm waffling again! Anyway, I think we can probably all call them pikeys because Thikipedia says: Pikey is a pejorative slang term used mainly in the United Kingdom to refer to people of low social class. My mum used to be very polite she used to call them Tinkers when she told them to shove their lucky heather up their tinker arseholes!
    I know the one's, they do my head in to. I'm like you, never pretend to be anything other than English, even when Irish people go "oh what a lovely irish name you have there", my grandfather was irish but I was born and bred here so how can I be anything but English....

13. Who Thanked this post

thfcire (15-02-2012)

talking in the wind

Status
    Unlucky lads lol , oh btw we don't call them pikeys here we can them knackers

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by thfcire View Post
    Unlucky lads lol , oh btw we don't call them pikeys here we can them knackers
    My housemate is from Dublin, he calls them Knackers... Feckin Knackers

16. Who Thanked this post

thfcire (15-02-2012)

talking in the wind

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by liam View Post
    My housemate is from Dublin, he calls them Knackers... Feckin Knackers
    Yeah there's much more of them here, I know English people think its not a problem here but believe me they're a fooking nightmare here ,they built them little estates with houses in them do they're not camping on the side of the road and the ****s still ain't happy, they're trying to get classed as something different to Irish as they claim to be descended from a roving Indian tribe I hope it goes through because the ****s give us a bad name. They have their own schools here and wouldn't hang around with us settled people as they call us, yeah I'm settled because I don't ****e in a bucket fooking pricks

18. These users say thanks for this post

liam (15-02-2012),P UNIT 1980 (15-02-2012)

Legend !

Status
    Last week or so , a gang stole working cable that fed a hospital in South Wales, it meant that important equipment stopped working and they had to cancel possible life saving operations there, unbelievable these people, oh and welcome back mate.

THTV Donator

Status
    Travelling to Holland? Here's a useful phrase "Ik heb de pest aan pikeys" - funnily enough Bablyon says that means "I have the plague of pikeys" - that will do I suppose!

Legend !

Status
    fook the lot of ya!! I needed the damn cable to make a swing...OK! mwaha

22. Who Thanked this post

thfcire (15-02-2012)

talking in the wind

Status
    Never forget the *******s robbing my dog , had to go down and fight one of them to get it back, big red faced fooker with a forehead like a runway, he's a tip if you ever have to fight a pikey kick him in the bollox they fight fair and like to box do fight dirty and when they say that's not fair you say I didn't know there was rules.they had my dog tied to a lamppost with fishing wire and I cried my lamps out carrying her home

24. Who Thanked this post

Javi (16-02-2012)

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter