Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Legend !

Status
    Well, I'm disappointed in you all, chaps!

I expected to check in here today and find a thread, full of hearts, flowers, sweetness and love.

I guess the fact that there isn't one must mean that you're all busy, treating your lovely ladies to a special, home-cooked feast, whilst pouring her a glass of pink champagne and presenting her with a gift bag, full of chocolates, perfume, jewellery, a dozen red roses and some beautiful underwear.

Am I right? Or (as I suspect) are you in the "Valentine's Day is a load of commercial crap" camp?

It IS a load of commercial crap. But, I've never yet met a woman, who'd say no to a bit of special treatment, whatever the date!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, EVERYONE!

Big kiss from me x

P.S. If any of you feel the need to shower ME with gifts, you know where I am!!

P.P.S. Niko, if you're reading this, I'm waiting!!!
    Last edited by BrumSpur; 14-02-2012 at 07:03 PM.

2. Who Thanked this post

BigDub (14-02-2012)

THTV Donator

Status
    Bah humbug

My wife knows I love her...don't need one day to show it.

Legend !

Status
    I treat my girlfriend all the time, but won't do it on a day that is enforced upon me. Forced romance isn't at all romantic, the spontaneity of expressing you r feelings in whatever way you feel is romantic, buying a card that say's I love you on valentines day isn't. If a man wants to be romantic make a card himself on a random day nowhere near Valentines and she will love it (My missus does).

It's all about surprising your lady with romance for me, not doing it because the calender says you should...

I'm ***y and I know it

Status
    As I said to @Roscono3 earlier it's the one day a year where I can buy my wife flowers without he asking me why.

Also as I work away a lot it's sometimes nice to cheer her up. I try to send her something nice (flowers, wine, chocolates) every now and again.

I did use my imagination and send a pic of her wedding bouquet and asked them to copy it.

I know I'm a soppy hit really but she does let me go to a lot of spurs games

6. These users say thanks for this post

donatorHeroes (14-02-2012),Roscono3 (14-02-2012)

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboyyid View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    As I said to @Roscono3 earlier it's the one day a year where I can buy my wife flowers without he asking me why.

Also as I work away a lot it's sometimes nice to cheer her up. I try to send her something nice (flowers, wine, chocolates) every now and again.

I did use my imagination and send a pic of her wedding bouquet and asked them to copy it.

I know I'm a soppy hit really but she does let me go to a lot of spurs games
    Is this a marriage or a civil partnership Fatboy?

8. These users say thanks for this post

donatordeejbah (15-02-2012),donatorDorsetSpursFan (15-02-2012),Fatboyyid (15-02-2012),donatorHeroes (14-02-2012),thfcire (14-02-2012)

Legend !

Status
    yup. spending valentines day watching american 101st airborne infantry killin nazi's.

Legend !

Status
    It is a load of commercialized crap. But as long as it increases my chances of getting laid, I will continue to observe it.

11. These users say thanks for this post

BigDub (14-02-2012),BrumSpur (14-02-2012)

Tha Mac Daddy Pimp Mo Fo

Status
    I'm in the "valentines day is for men too" camp.

Fook em.

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Stateside Nate View Post
    It is a load of commercialized crap. But as long as it increases my chances of getting laid, I will continue to observe it.
    just walk around with a few roses and give them to every pretty girl you see. worked for me before.

talking in the wind

Status
    Hey hang on I get my fav grub on this day every year and I get pissed, for that reason it's worth buying a card in the garage on the way home lol, brum check out Facebook for a pic of my din dins ha ha

15. Who Thanked this post

BrumSpur (14-02-2012)

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by T.K. Massive View Post
    just walk around with a few roses and give them to every pretty girl you see. worked for me before.

Excellent idea! Although my wife might not think so.

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by thfcire View Post
    Hey hang on I get my fav grub on this day every year and I get pissed, for that reason it's worth buying a card in the garage on the way home lol, brum check out Facebook for a pic of my din dins ha ha
    Facebook status checked and commented on - but you won't like it!!

18. Who Thanked this post

thfcire (14-02-2012)

Legend !

Status
    I spent my Valentines Day eating a kebab in a kebab place on White Hart Lane with my mate.

It's just another Tuesday to us single lot :P

20. These users say thanks for this post

Sraew (15-02-2012),thfcire (14-02-2012)

talking in the wind

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by BrumSpur View Post
    Facebook status checked and commented on - but you won't like it!!
    Fooking brave woman lol, hope u have more of them niko pics you might have a change of avatar coming ha ha

22. Who Thanked this post

BrumSpur (14-02-2012)

Legend !

Status
    I have had a lovely day with the girlfriend today, first valentines with her!! Was nice !!

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter