Register To Comment
    these are small those cows are far away

Status
    I'm sure I'm not the only person who finds this funny as fook.

2. These users say thanks for this post

bradders (18-02-2012),donatorconor1 (10-02-2012),donatorDorsetSpursFan (15-02-2012),funkfish (14-02-2012),P UNIT 1980 (10-02-2012),Stateside Nate (13-02-2012),Tott_BeBop (10-02-2012)

Legend !

Status
    ...ahem.

FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS!

Parents, smack your children. for the sake of MY generation. beat your children now or else one of my generation is going to kill one of 'em

4. Who Thanked this post

Figgy (13-02-2012)

Tha Mac Daddy Pimp Mo Fo

Status
    Looooooooolllss

That is one pissed parent.

Last tango in Belfast

Status
    Would hate to see what he did if hannah got pregnant out of wedlock! Holy fook.
    I'm sure he missed the laptop with one of the shots.
    Brilliant
    COYS

Legend !

Status
    I think this guy lives in North Carolina. He reminds me a lot of dads I know (this is basically my dad minus the southern accent and cowboy hat)

And I say to you, well done sir. Very convincing and I hope kids everywhere see this.

Legend !

Status
    Wow, he's just as bad as her. Chip off the old block I reckon.

First Team Player

Status
    Clapping, Round of applause, hats off.

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by conor1 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Would hate to see what he did if hannah got pregnant out of wedlock! Holy fook.
    I'm sure he missed the laptop with one of the shots.
    Brilliant
    COYS
    Ha. Hilarious, I knew I saw him miss with one when watched it the other night. haha.. I was like, he shot 6, why is there only 5 bullet holes.

11. Who Thanked this post

donatorconor1 (13-02-2012)

Legend !

Status
    At the point where he counts 6, you can see 5 of them in the middle and 1 of them on the bottom left corner of the laptop, covering the sticker. He connected with all the rounds

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sundance Yid View Post
    he shot 6, why is there only 5 bullet holes.
    Nah, he hit it every time. Shot number 3 went right thru the label at the lower left corner of the laptop. All the rest were dead center. I bet Hannah has had a couple interesting days at school!

Last tango in Belfast

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by CmonyouSpurs View Post
    At the point where he counts 6, you can see 5 of them in the middle and 1 of them on the bottom left corner of the laptop, covering the sticker. He connected with all the rounds
    Fair dues - had another look and you're spot on mate. He's a fookin lunatic all the same.

i love sucking off spongebob

Status
    He is an idiot though I agree with the sentiment that kids need to get a smack every now and then.

THTV Donator

Status
    Excellent parenting! I never hit my kids - a 6'2", 18 stone bloke belting kids is an admission of failure - but I did occasionally have bonfires in the garden where 'their' prized posessions that I had paid for were warmed up a bit!

Legend !

Status
    wow taking a gun to your 15 year old daughters stuff. Just beyond stupid really.

Legend!

Status
    fooking quality, obviously a spoilt little b1tch that has gone just a little to far.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter