Register To Comment
    First Team Player

Status
    I think Charlie and Woody will start at cb's providing Leds isn't fit and Alan hutton should be right back cause he got a bit more pace to handle Ryan giggs than Charlie not that he isn't a good player but he is a bit slow,i would like to see Defoe and Keano to start up front but i think it will be Bent and Keano?

Who do you think will start?

shady!

Status
    think u have it spot on there mate...gotta be woody and ledders if fit and if not then charlie will step in with hutton at right back! would like to see defoe and keano cause i really cant see bent giving ferdinand and vidic must trouble......keane is crafty and defoe is like a whippet.....it will at least give them something to worry about!

Status
    I would go with:

--------------------------Gomes------------------------------

Corlula-------Woodgate-------------King------------Ekotto

Lennon-------Palacios-----------Huddlestone--------Modric

------------------Keane------------Defoe--------------------

shady!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by berby999 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I would go with:

--------------------------Gomes------------------------------

Corlula-------Woodgate-------------King------------Ekotto

Lennon-------Palacios-----------Huddlestone--------Modric

------------------Keane------------Defoe--------------------
    id play jenas ahead of hudd if hes fit...he seems to like these big games and if hes on his game at all he will cause problems.....just dont think hudd has the pace or work rate to cope with this match!
    tho as usual its depending which jenas turns up lol bring huton on later on to attack the right wing with lennon.....tho if ledders doesnt make it we gotta play charlie in the middle and start hutton!

Status
    Lol, I was under the impression that Jenas and Pavlyuchenko were both injured. If Jenas is fit then Id go with him.....just. I thought Hudds was quite good in our last game and some of his passing was great. Palacios does alot of dirty work that allows the other Center Mid to play to there strengths more which is handy with a player like Huddlestone, lol.

Your right about the denfence to if King is not fit enough to start. It may be mad but i actually think we could get something from this match.

shady!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by berby999 View Post
    Lol, I was under the impression that Jenas and Pavlyuchenko were both injured. If Jenas is fit then Id go with him.....just. I thought Hudds was quite good in our last game and some of his passing was great. Palacios does alot of dirty work that allows the other Center Mid to play to there strengths more which is handy with a player like Huddlestone, lol.

Your right about the denfence to if King is not fit enough to start. It may be mad but i actually think we could get something from this match.
    ur not alone mate...there is a certain amount of optimism floating about the forum about this game....but isnt there always..lets just hope we can actually deliver for once....i didnt hear harry mention jj being injured so i assumed he was fit..as for hudd yea he did well last week and hit some lovely passes but theres no way hes gettin the same kinda space tommorrow that he got against the barcodes....carrick if he plays is there to close down a player like hudd as we all know.....its a whole different ball game tommorro and i just think jj if hes on his game could make a difference!

Status
    After hearing about Defoes brother i would imagine he wont be up for playing so id imagine Bent and Keane up top.

Legend !

Status
    Bullocks, like bloody Bent will give Ferdinand or Vidic a hard time...

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by woodgateftw View Post
    Bullocks, like bloody Bent will give Ferdinand or Vidic a hard time...
    i think you'll find in the cc final bent gave ferdinand a torrid time by chasing him down with his pace every time he was on the ball.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter